1.6

Calum's POV:

I lay tiredly on the couch half my head on Ashton's lap, we just got finished with training and god I was tired. I whined softly when feeling him stop petting my head.

"Sorry pup your phone is getting a call, here." I sigh and sit up and take the phone answering.

"I'm sorry Cal, I'm so sorry for ever treating you-" I grow angry when hearing my mom's voice on the other side, as drunk as ever.

"Im not falling for this ever again, if you don't want me in your life just fucking say it." I spat as I go to hang up.

"Cal no, I-I've been thinking C-Cal I'm so s-sorry for every treating you so horribly. You're my ch-child, I should have b-been nicer-r. You tried your best at sch-school the best I-I never c-could do for m-my parents. Your-you're and amazing son C-cal." She cried more and everything felt different she still sounded drunk but I heard honking and her crying as she most likely drove wildly around town.

"MOM PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!" I scream as I hear a swerve and everything seemed to have frozen. I listened to every bit of crashing and screeching there was able to hear, as I waited for answer I knew very well I wasn't going to get.

"M-Mom?" I felt arms wrap around me as tears fell down my face.

"Calum, track her cell down and we'll go ok." I nod without thought listening to Ashton as he hurriedly put on a shirt and passed me my shoes. I put them on as I tracked her phone.

"Heltpourn street, the one coming this way...she wants to apologize ash." I said thinking everything threw.

"She wanted to actually be a mom, be my mom. B-but I think it's too late now." Ashton grabbed my shoulders and he looked me in the eye.

"Never think the worst, it panics you to extreme and you only cause harm to your head and heart. Don't ever think that got it in sure she's fine." I nodded as Ashton grabbed my phone and we headed outside.

^-^-^-^

"M-Mom please be ok, I want to be a family with you. I know how things been. But please be ok." I whispered to nothing specifically as my knee bounced up and down.

"Oh cal." I looked up and saw Mali with teary eyes and I rushed over to her hugging her.

"She was on the phone with me Mali, she was drunk she was apologizing and she was going to where I was." I said as I cried into her neck hugging her. She held me close and patted my back, her tears staining my shirt as much as mine were staining hers.

"It's not your fault if that's what's on your mine ok Calum, she choose to drive during that state of emotion and while under the influence." I cried more as I hugged her even tighter.

"But if I wasn't such a fuck up I wouldn't have her drinking or treating me horribly-"

"I'm not having this Calum, you know very well you are normal and a regular person who just like certain things." She said as she looked at my face.

"If I may interrupt pup, but the doctors have news for you guys." I try and smile at Ashton a bit, but fail as I walk over to the doctor with a frown on his face. I immediately prepare for the worse as I cover my mouth and he nods his head.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hood and Ms. Hood." The doctor said as he stepped back and allows us to enter her room.

^-^-^-^
1 year later...

I sighed as Ashton parks the car and me and him get down. He grabs my hand and we walk over to where my mother has been lying for a year now. I wore the collar Ashton gave me and a black long sleeve with black leggings. Ashton suggested maybe at least other colors like a little bit of white but I declined.