0.4

( And here's a picture of Ashton that also fucks me up XD )
Calum's POV:

"So Calum, I know what you love and what you hate. Now tell me, what's your biggest secret?" I bit my lip and thought, I didn't really have many secrets and I guess might as well tell him pet play.

"Probably my interest in pet play, most people don't really know. So it's a big part of me but I can't really speak about it to others since most will look at me weird or not respect me, so it's a sensitive topic if the other person isn't interested in pet play." I say biting my lip after and looking down at my fingers, all those years of therapy, all the crying and yelling because my mom, didn't even fix anything.

"Aw, sorry I didn't really mean to bring up a sensitive topic. But I sorta wanted to talk to you about pet play, and if you want we don't have to." I quickly look at him with wide eyes.

"Like talk about the stuff of it since you don't know about it, or you do and just want to talk about it?" I didn't realize I looked so excited and happy until Ashton laughed and petted my head to try and tell me to calm down.

"I know about it, I know a lot about it. But when I first talked to you, you say you're interested in being a dog, pup, etc. Is that like the only animal you like or?"

"Yeah, I hate cats even though my friends into kitten play. He likes it so I just let him do his thing, and dogs always just appealed to me so much, they're let extra buddies and friends."

Ashton's POV:

I smiled, he was so adorable talking about dogs. He would smile and look down and just talk, he wouldn't look up at me. I wonder why.

"And just like over all dogs are fu-"

"Cal?"

"cking cool and awesome af, and fluffy and just so cuddly, ugh I want one!"

"Calum!" He stopped and immediately sat up straighter and looked at me with all his attention.

"When you speak look up to me, you aren't my pup." Hopefully you will be.

"Oh sorry." He laughed and looked back down, and I laughed and put my finger under his chin and got closer to his face.

"I'm not your owner , pup, I can be. I'll just need all the consent you can give me. I'll have to make sure you'll be fine with training, you'll be fine with punishment, rewards, and most of all calling me daddy." He stared wide eyed at me, those brown eyes holding innocences I couldn't help but wait to obtain, to have his will when he is around me. To control and feel him. To see how he is in his headspace.

"What?! Seriously?! Oh my god, I'm going to have an owner, oh my god! I'm actually going to have an owner! Michael's going to be so damn proud! Oh my fucking god-"

"Rule number four, don't fucking cuss ok." I face palm when I realized my mistake. He laughed and was just sorta smiling, but quickly face palmed.

"What?"

"My mom is going to be so fucking pissed, ugh dammit fuck her. Shit sorry, fuck, balls, shit dicks, dammit! Fuck it!" He stopped talking and had his arms crossed angrily. He broke number four about 10 times but I'll let it slide.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yay just over whelmed a bit." He smiled at me and blushed.

"Oh my god it's 6 already! I've got to go home!"

"How about I drive you?" He looked at me with pleadful eyes. I laughed and messed up his hair, he frowned and fixed it.

"Let's go, I got my keys." He smiled and cheered.

"Now, you always sit in the back. Why? Cause safety, my pup is too valuable to be damaged ok." He nodded as he climbed into the back, buckling up and nodding.

"Hopefully soon we will start of actual training, probably first training session will be more rules and what you do and what I do ok. And if you come at the right time, 3:35, you will get an award." He nodded and smiled widely as he told me his directions to his house.

^_^_^_^

"Will goodbye, will for now. I'll see you later." He walked out and I thought he was going to his house when my side door was opened. I was engulfed into a hug and I smiled.

"Thank you, you really don't understand how much I've been wanting something like this for." He pulled back licking my face a bit.

"A bit salty, I can get used to that taste." I laughed and told him to get in his house before he gets cold and sick.

"Bye Ashton! Oops, I mean future owner!" Sigh, i can get used to an energetic puppy, I mean I did have a younger brother. And a few other pups as well, but Calum he's different.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N: first of all :3 today's my birthday *dances* and it's 1:11 am XD but yeah

Anyways next chapter will be hopefully better with more of the smexy stuff maybe, and yeah ;)

Who's ready for smexy stuff?

Anywhales,
Hope you loved, Bye~Sam.