0.1

Calum's POV:

I sigh it was almost the end of the school day.

"Anyways kids-"

RIIING

"Yes!" I quickly pack everything and exit the room as fast as I could. I run to my locker which isn't far away, come on open.

"Cal! Cal!" I turn my head and see my best friend Michael, he was smiling widely at me. His faced held make up, not that he didn't it anyways his face looked actually better off without it. Michael just liked doing girly things, he also liked wearing kitten ears. But I can't judge I mean, I like taking the persona of a damn dog for fuck sacks.

"Hey Mikey, come one let's go before the juniors and the seniors come out." We get out five minutes before them, thank god we are sophomores. Before when we were freshman it was 10 minutes, enough time to leave. Now it's just 5 and we have only a minute left.

"Ok, but wait here I forgot something down in my locker." I sighed as I saw his skirt rise up a bit and he quickly skipped to his lockers.

"Michael, no flirting!" He put his middle finger up smirking. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot.

RIIING

Shit shit shit. Crawling into my locker, I close it on myself, it was left unlocked of course. I grabbed one of my stuffies (picture above) that Michael bought me since I bought him kitten ears. I hugged it, chewing on its ear slightly. I hear the footsteps rumbling threw the halls, juniors and seniors being let out freely. It was my nightmare. 

I hear the footsteps slowly die down and I poke my head out slowly.

"Come on kitten, get out." I growl when I see those blue eyes I hate the most.

"Go away Luke!" I say angrily. I get out my stuffie in my mouth, I grab my bag and put back the stuffie. I close my locker slamming it hard.

"Now now kitten, no need to get angry. I know you have claws, no need to prove." I feel his breath on my neck as he grips my hips and pulls me back into him.

"Luke the way you touch me-" "Makes you go insane, trust me I know." He slowly started to lick up and down my neck, I felt disgusting.

"No, makes me want to get a restraining order on you." I feel him tense up and pull away.

"Don't be that way kitten, come on." I see Michael in the corner of the hallway, he was making out with some guy. I sigh.

"Luke just go, you don't respect my animal choice just leave." Luke pouted before leaving angrily.

"Fine, be a damn fucking dog!" He pushed me slightly before leaving. I sighed as I felt eyes on me, I turned around and saw a boy walking down the hall angrily. I couldn't see his face, only his hair, muscles, and shirt.

He mumbled stuff under his breath as he gave me a quick glance before going in the direction Luke was in.

I sighed as I grabbed my bag and started walking down the hall. I was sad, everything wasn't okay.

I walked outside and waited for Michael, it was going to take a while.

^_^_^_^

It was taking a bit too long, it usually takes about 25 minutes, not an hour.

I called the colorful haired kitten friend and he responded quickly.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh josh gave me a ride home after, sorry." I sighed as I started walking the way to my house.

"Why didn't you tell me when you left?" I asked a bit annoyed with Michael.

"He wanted a round two in his car ok! It's not my fault!" I sighed as I rubbed my head.

"I swear I told you to keep it in your pants for one second but noooo! I'm a kitten which means I get to do what I want! Everyone wants me more than a damn dog, blah blah blah!" I didn't know I was crying till I felt the tears stream down my face.

"Cal? Are you ok?"

"No, I'm not! Everyone wants a damn kitten and I'm just a stray dog!"I was leaning on the wall and slightly crying, I wiped my tears and continue to walk again.

"Aw Cal, you'll find someone some day. At least you can tame yourself, I'm practically get fucked in the ass every other day!" I laugh slightly and wipe away my last few tears.

"Plus Cal, while me and Josh were making out I saw that blonde guy who kept on harassing you. And I also saw a hot guy looking at you, I was like hot damn! I was about to leave Josh for him!"

"Really?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah, trust me you'll adorable no one could just forget about you. And your not a dumb dog, your the cutest dog ever." I blush and mumble a small thanks to Michael.

"Will I'm here at my house so I got to go, bye Mikey." He said a quick bye before I hung up, and in I walk to see my mum watching tv.

"Your aunt is coming over, and she's taking your room. You could spend the night at Michael's for the next few days ok." I nod and walk to my room. I didn't particularly like my mum, I mean she thought I was insane even after the therapist told her I was fine I just probably have bipolar issues.

To Mikey😸: guess what bitch:D

To Cal Pal🐶: what?

To Mikey😸: I need to spend the night at your house for the next few days, probably like three.

To Cal Pal🐶: ok, I'll tell mother.

Yeah I basically live there, and it is necessary to call Karen my own mother ok. She practically raised me.

I start to pack and sigh, wow I am a stray dog. Hopefully one day I can have a person to take care of me, maybe to punish me. For fun or if I'm being bad, either one seems nice.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N:
Ok ok, yes this seems kinda weird probably. But yeah . _.

Here it is and shoot me if you want! I like it this way :-) and ooooh someone was checking Calum out, I wonder who :-)

Anyways,
Hope you loved, Bye~Sam.