1.2

(That's Kevin)

Third person's POV:

"You can't keep doing this-"

"I'm not doing that, I'm done with it. I like this boy and I'll make sure he likes me as well." The boy was angry with his friend who was bringing up old times.

"Ash, I just don't want what happened last time ok. You were so different, now you've gotten better. Please don't let anything bad happen." The boy sighed and nodded messing with his hair in his face.

"Kevin, I feel good ok. I don't think I'll do that again. I like this boy a lot, and I think you'll like him too. Please don't bring the past back." He sighed as he stretched and laid down on his bed thinking of the boy.

"Oh really now? It's pretty hard for me to like people Ash, and I'll bring up the past if I want fucker."

"I fuck your brother one time and suddenly I'm the bad guy." Ashton said laughing.

"Not the time for jokes jerk."

"Yeah yeah bitch, I'll call you later." Aston said as he sighed and hunged up as he sat on his couch his foot tapping.

^-^-^-^

"Calum seriously?"

"I'm sorry mikey I didn't mean to, it just looked cool and-"

"No cal! That was what they gave me before they left and you broke it bravo!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have kept something with so much hurtful meaning imbedded in it. I can leave though." The boy grabbed the few stuff he had, ready to leave before he felt a hand on his wrist.

"I'm sorry cal, just ever since Luke asked me I've became more protective of the specific thing and the past. I'm sorry." The brown-eyed boy sighed and pulled the saddened and beaten down boy in his arms. As he reassured him he was gonna stay.

"So what you wanna do?" Calum asked after a while of the two sitting in silence.

"I can show you a game I have in the other room?" Michael said as he smiled remembering how last time they played video games Calum was ready to go jump someone across the world.

"Only if I get the headset" Calum said smiling,

"Of course you do, just don't bark too much...literary." Calum rolled his eyes and mumbled deal.

"Ok, let's go!" Michael said rushing Calum next door the both talking about Mortal Kombat X.

^-^-^-^

"Yes mother."

"Lucas listen closer-"

"Ok mother."

"You have to clean your room, Ms. Padelin isn't gonna clean your room this time."

"Alright mother."

"Is there something distracting you?"

"No mother, kind of, maybe...yeah" luke sighed and bit his lip, he wasn't ready to tell them he had a boyfriend for reasons.

"Luke, you could always just talk to me. Trust me I won't mind." She walked over to him sitting on next to him on his bed and patting his thigh.

"So tell Mama what's going on in your small little head."

"IVEGOTABOYFRIENDANDHESFUCKINGADORABLE...yeah basically it." She gave him an annoyed look and sighed.

"One don't yell at me, two speak a bit slower. And don't be awkward with me."

"I've go a boyfriend mum, he's really pretty and nice...yeah."

"WHEN DO WE GET TO MEET HIM Luke!"

"I HEARD SOMEONE GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Luke groaned when seeing the rest of his family pile in.

"Jack, Ben get out you're gonna tease him." His dad said rolling his eyes.

"Like you aren't dad!" Luke's dad scoffed and then mumbled a maybe.

"This is why I was gonna wait to tell you guys, you all want to question him to death. And I'm pretty sure this is one of his first relationships after a long time, and I don't want him getting scared by you four." They all nodded slowly and shrugged.

"Eh, we will just pretend like we never heard you said that and just once he's ready to take on the Hemmings tell us ok." Luke groaned at what Jack said and started to nod shooing them off.

"Go, go let me clean, gosh."

"Fine fine we're out ok" the four said leaving him alone finally.

^-^-^-^-^-^

A/N: horrible filler obviously c,: sorry if this bored you c,:

Anywhales,
Hoped you loved, Bye~Sam.