0.6

Luke's POV:

"God, your so beautiful kitten," I groan when he starts to grind more on me and kisses up and down my neck, leaving hickies.

"Thank you, uh-Luke." That almost made me go from hard af to a fucking hot dog uncooked. I didn't stop him tel him anything, and he start to unzip my black leather jacket. And the unbuttoned my white shirt underneath. I smirked down at him when his small frame stared at my chest.

"Keep your tongue in and around my cock, instead of out and about." He licked his lips and nodded before unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down. He started to slowly palm me and those small hands work wonders.

"That's it kitten," I smirked when watching him palm me and his tongue sticking out a bit. He stopped and pulled down my boxers, and by the look of his widen eyes, I'd guess I was bigger than he suspected.

"I know it's big, but your pretty little mouth still needs to be wrapped around it." He looked up at me and slowly started to suck on my head first.

"What do you like doing when getting a blow job...Luke?" Theirs that pause and that name again, I cringed and sighed.

"I just want to see a pretty boy sucking me off, I like it when I see them gagging on me though. And when they're let me fuck their pretty mouths," I laced my fingers in his hair, such a strange color. But I liked it.

He smirked slightly before going down on me, somehow putting me all in his mouth, gagging towards the end. I moaned since my dick was hitting the back of his throat. He pulled back up, his tongue licking a line up to my tip, this kitten was good. This kitten is real good.

"So pretty kitten, so pretty and sexy." I say when I guided back down my cock.

"When you have all of me in your mouth, and some of me in your throat. It just drives me insane." He hummed and god it felt so good when he had all of me in his mouth. I continue to move his head with my hand, he would suck at my tip and pull off. He looked so slutty, and it was all for me.

"Do you like it when seeing me take you all in? Huh Luke?" And that name didn't do the deed as I quickly made him go all the way down on my cock, making him gag.

"Here's a lesson for you kitten, either you call me master and suck me off. Or i leave you here alone, no one to take your problem away. I can have anyone I want, and you on the other hand. I don't know, I think if you walked out this late. You'd get in trouble with your innocence being taken from a man you don't want touching you." I say as I make him pull off of me.

"O-ok, master I'll follow the rules." I smirked and made him finish up what he started, smirking and pulling him onto my lap when finished.

"What? No boner anymore kitten?" I slipped my hands under his skirt and felt around thighs. Smirking when feeling a wet gooey substance. He blushed and looked away. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"God your so damn sexy, and the fact that you came sucking me off is so hot babe." I kissed him hard and smirked when he whimpered.

"How about you can be my kitten, huh? I'm a lonely master hoping for such a beautiful kitten, and how can I just leave you after you showed me how good you can be." I smirked and whispered into his ear, "I'd stop bothering calum, and you probably won't end up being called slutty anymore by the football team."

"So how about it kitten? Want to be mine?" He bit his lip before speaking, "only for calum and because I liked what we did today." I bit my lip at the sound of his voice being wrecked.

I pulled his hair and made his neck more exposed as I started to leave hickies all over his smooth pale skin. He'd whimper when ever I'd finished marking his skin.

"Perfect kitten, now come on. I'll take you home." He nodded and lifted himself off of my lap.

"When do you have lunch kitten?" I asked, I wanted him to sit with me if he could.

"Fourth period." I smirked since that's my studying period, and hah Luke Hemings doesn't study.

"Ok, so I'll sit next to you during that period since I have studying and I don't need that." He giggled and nodded blushing.

"I don't know what Calum will think but ok." I smirked realizing I got something better than a fox or what ever calum was. I got myself a beautiful, sexy, kitten.

I smacked michael's ass when he was entering my truck. He jumped and squeaked before hitting my chest. I chuckled and got in.

I think I might like this one, I might like him a lot.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N: yes smut :3
It's muke so yeah

Anyways,
Hoped you liked it, Bye~Sam.