0.3

Luke's POV:

I sigh as I hear the sophomores bell go off, dammit Calum better still be there.

"Ok, everyone start packing up. Clean your utensils and turn off anything that could be a hazard." I roll my eyes at the annoying teacher, do this do that, shut up already!

Riiiiing

I ran towards the door and quickly shove everything in my locker and start walking towards Calum's locker. Calum was a puppy, but I wanted a kitten. Yeah I can be annoying, but hey have you seen Calum's ass. Fuck please someday I should destroy it.

Yeah yeah I know pet play isn't really based on sex, but hey with a partner like Calum. I think everything would be based on sex.

I let outa sigh of relief when I see Calum messing with his toy thingy. I never really liked it, it looked ugly.

*Hey cutie?" I wrapped my hands around his waist and smirked breathing softly onto his neck. I didn't suspect him to turn around and smack me, cause ow.

"Grr-go away Luke." He said almost full on growling in the beginning. I rolled my eyes, so typical of him.

"I need you, come on. Someone's going to end up taking you before I can." Calum rolled his eyes. I looked above noticing eyes glare at me, oh no.

"You know I don't like acting that way, go find another pet. One that is a kitten, not a damn dog!" Calum said at the end barking. I frowned and waked away, though my reasons where more for my own safety.

Walking away I bump into a small boy.

"Oh sorry...wait. Your the guy that keeps on harassing my friend Calum!" I look down and see a mad looking boy.

"I don't harass, I charm." I say smirking. He rolled his eyes and poked his finger into my chest.

"Listener here bu-wow your quite strong there." He continued to poke my chest and look dazed.

"Let's go have a talk, yeah princess?"

"Nah, I'd rather fuck. It's kitten by the way." I smirk.

"Purrrrfect."
^_^_^_^
Calum's POV:

"A dog, why not a pup?" I turned around to see a man with sandy brown curly hair. I gasped at how big the man seemed, if the guy wanted to he could have flicked poor old me and he would've broken a bone. Ok maybe that was over exaggeration, but still he was pretty buff.

"Woof, I mean what?" I quickly correct myself blushing.

"Come with me and you'll see." I was intrigued, so I followed his orders

"I'm Ashton by the way."

"Calum."

"Let's stick with pup."

"Ok."
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
A/N:
Muke going to go fuck and cashton barely met :-) anyone else excited af as me.

Anyways
Hope you love, Bye~Sam.