0.5

Calum's POV:
I ran out of the school, my teacher had held me back like for half an hour.

2:57

Ok I still have time good, now got to go get everything he said to bring and our first session will start. I immediately start off running to my house and jogging when getting closer to my house.

3:17

Ok got to go take a quick shower and then grab everything, clothes and then bam take my bike and boom off I go to my future owner's house. I'm so damn excited, that everything in my stomach is going wild!

"Mom, I'm going over to a friends house ok." I say as I drop my bag down and take off my shoes fast.

"You mean Michael's?"

"No, I made a new friend he's name is Ashton and he is really nice to me." I blush and look down fiddling with my fingers.

"Sure, if you say so. And i don't care go ahead, just don't even dare get raped ok. I'm not going to comfort you when you say 'he touched me in places I didn't want him too'. I don't do deal with shit like that." Wow, I knew she was an asshole. But didn't know she was that bad of an asshole.

"Bye mom, fucking whore ass bitch can't even care for a damn kid."

"I can, look at your sister she grew up nice and smart and NORMAL! You're the only failure." I immediately frown, walking into my room. I blinked back the tears, something I could do so easily now.

"You're a failure Calum, nah nah nah. You're retarded and stupid Calum, nah nah nah. You can't even do anything, if you dare to even try and kill yourself you'd screw up! Nah nah nah." I wiped my tears as I walked to my bathroom, I didn't look at myself. I learned that, it's the worst thing to do  at a point in which you hate yourself.

You've got a caller, you've got a caller! Oh yes you do! I answer smiling slightly at the childish tune.

"Hello?" I ask a bit shaky

"It's 3:30 Calum, you have five minutes to get here. Or no prise, bye pup." Before I can say an excuse he hung up. Sigh, looks like I won't get that treat.

^_^_^_^

Sweating lightly I knocked on Ashton's door.

3:59

I frowned when seeing I wouldn't get my prize. I sighed as I closed my eyes, tired. My mom stopped and had another argument with me, she smacked my cheek and it burns slightly but I'm fine.

"You're late." I look up at Ashton and frown, I felt like I didn't do anything right.

"I'm sorry, I didn't me-mean to-to bu-but my-my mo-mo-" I was pulled into his chest as I slowly broke down, my tears falling down my eyes and I was just shaking.

"Shh, no no, shhh, let's go inside ok. I was hoping to give you your prize for a good behavior, but I think it'd be best to give it to you now." I looked up at him and sniffled.

"Really?" I rubbed my eyes and pouted slightly. He smiled and nodded.

"Sit down on the floor, and I'll go get it." I smiled softly and quickly did as told. I watched as he left, I so badly wanted to see where he was going.

"Look what i got Calum!" I looked at him then his hands and in left one he held a cute stuffie octopus. I quickly crawl over to him and look at him with begging eyes. He laughed and slowly bent down to kiss my forehead.

"Here you go pup, play with that while I go get the papers about the rules and punishments." I nodded slightly as I walked back towards the couch getting on it and laying on my back as I had the toy between my teeth and my hands on it slightly. I was just chewing on it but still, it was a lot of fun.