Chapter 7

OMG GUYS 600+ READS AND LIKE 100 VOTES IM FEELING THE LOVE ILY GUYS 💕 ALL U GUYS COMMENTING YALL R SO SWEET I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF U OK ~Hannah

Ashton's POV

"Shut the fuck up, you'll wake them!" A voice hissed, and I heard the sound of someone slapping the other in the face.

"Ow, Michael, that fucking hurt!"

"Y'know what-" I heard Luke let out a moan, cutting Michael off as he mumbled into my neck,

"Be quiet! Damn, you'll wake Ashton." I decided to stop pretending to be asleep, so I slowly opened my eyes and saw Calum and Michael standing next to Luke and I's bed. Their expressions turned sheepish as Calum scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh, hey um sorry for waking you.." Michael sent him a death glare as Calum's voice slowly faded.

"I told you to be quiet! And then u fucking wake him up with your loud mouth!"

"Well excuse me, everything is always my fault isn't it? Damn you Clifford-" Michael and Calum started bickering back and forth, saying some pretty harsh words that I knew they'd regret saying later.

All of a sudden, I felt Luke playfully tickle my side with his index finger. I squirmed around and laughed, and wished I wasn't so damn ticklish. Before I could protest, he quickly stopped and chuckled.

"Morning, sunshine." Butterflies erupted in my stomach, no, actually, I felt a damn zoo at how hot his morning voice sounded. I turned towards him and sarcastically exclaimed,

"Sunshine? Really?" I giggled as his face turned pink. "I'm joking... It's kinda cute." I poked his nose as he pouted. "Just like you!" He shook his head.

"We sound like one of those annoying couples that are overly mushy gushy."

"That's because you are one if those couples!" Calum screeched, and flopped down face first on the bed, landing on our legs. Michael waggled his eyebrows at us, and the blood rushed to my face as I scrambled to get out of the bed sheets. Anything to avoid this.

"Shut the fuck up!" Luke groaned, hurling a pillow at Michael's face. Mumbled curses and the sound of pillows being thrown was the last thing I heard before I fell out of bed and smacked into the floor. I moaned in pain as I felt my cuts, which were hidden by my sweater sleeves, burning from the impact.

"Hey, hey, let's all dog pile on Ashton!" Calum exclaimed, and Michael stopped throwing pillows and yelled,

"Hell yeah!" I saw Luke panic as he quickly intervened,

"No you won't jump on him!" He practically leaped out from under the blankets and stood in front of me.

"Always the responsible one!" Calum gushed, pinching Luke's cheeks. Luke slapped Calum's hands away as Michael muttered,

"I'm too punk rock for this shit." And sat down on the other bed and turned the tv on. I decided against getting up from the floor and closed my eyes, laughing a bit as Calum squealed,

"Is that Spongebob?!" I heard Calum land on the bed as Michael turned the tv up. I felt Luke touch my cheek as he laughed softly.

"Are you alive?" I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I guess." He smiled back and stood up from where he was crouching in front of me, and offered me his hand. Right when he pulled me up, he wrapped his arms around me and whispered so Michael and Calum didn't hear,

"I didn't want them to hurt you. Y'know..." He trailed off as I nodded into his chest.

"I appreciate it. Thank you, Luke." He patted my back and unwrapped his arms from me.

"Anything for you." He licked his lips and smiled faintly. I found myself thinking about what he just said, but I played off the comment by joking around, a teasing smile on my lips.

"You're so sweet, Lukey!" He shook his head fondly and flicked my forehead.

"You're such a dork, Ashton." Before I got the chance to say something back, Michael yelled over at us from his position in front of the tv.

"Sorry to interrupt your little love fest, but you guys do remember that we have to go record the rest of the album in 15 minutes?" Shit. From the distressed look on Luke's face, I knew he forgot as well. Michael laughed at our expressions.

"Obviously if you guys remembered, you'd be dressed already, right?" Michael smirked as Luke yelled,

"Fuck you!" We both stumbled over to our suitcases, pulling out random articles of clothing and racing to the bathroom. I beat Luke too it and stuck my tongue out at him, as he crossed his arms.

"Whatever. Just hurry up!" I laughed evilly and slammed the door on his face, pulling my shirt over my head. I turned my back to the mirror so I wouldn't have to look at myself, since I knew that'd just ruin the fairly cheerful mood I'm in. Maybe today will turn out alright.

UH HEY GUYS um I tried to make this good so yeah... Am I torturing anyone since lashton isn't official yet? I don't want to rush it, sorry ;) they're already cute enough as friends ok OMG Luke is too sweet guys I can't bye ~Hannah