Part 1

You walk into your tent. You walk over to your small bed and you sit down on it.

"Why am I doing this?" You take off your white fang mask. "I know its bad but they will kill me if I leave or hunt me down like that Blake girl." You sit your mask down on the small table by your bed and you lay down on your bed with your white fang uniform still on. "Mother and Father would be disappointed in me if they found out I was apart of the White Fang. Infamous Faunas terriost organization which makes the news at least once a week due to a robbery or a killing." You lay your head on your pillow and soon start to fall asleep until you hear a loud alarm. "What the!?" You grab your mask and put it on and run out your tent to see your leader Adam Tauras standing with a absolutely gorgeous women next to him in the middle of the camp with all the White Fang surrounding them. You run and stand in the back of the crowd.

"Hey (Y/N) who do you think that is?" You look to your right and see your long time friend Blade.

"I don't know who she is but she be important. Hey listen I think Adam is about to speak." Both of you then look up at Adam and the women who are on the stage. Adam then walks up to the microphone.

"Good afternoon my fellow White Fang members. Today 4 people will be picked for a special. How do you say this. A special treatment which means you will be made apart of a special task force of the best of the best. This lady right here is the leader of the operation so I will let her fill you in on it even further." Adam then steps back and the lady steps up to the microphone.

"Hello my name is Cinder Fall. As you already know 4 of you will be picked for a very special operation. You will be trained by the best and you will be molded into the best soldier there is. You will be choisen for 1 of 4 things. Strenght, Speed, Medical/surgical, and experience with technologue. If you would like to sign up for this Adam will be handing out applications for it." She then steps away from the microphone and Adam steps back up to it.

"You are all dismissed." You look at Cinder and you see her looking at you out the corner of her eye then she quickly turns her attention to Adam as they walk off stage.

"Bro I'm going to sign up for that are you?" You look at Blade.

"Sure I don't see why not."

"Come on bro lets go back to our tent and lets talk about it." You start to walk back to your tent as Blade continues to talk about the future if you both get accepted in. You personally aren't listening unless youhave to say a simple yes or no to him. You are thinking about Cinder how she is so beautiful and kind yet she is helping the White Fang out.  You then walk into your tent with Blade and you both sit down on separate beds.

"I'm so excited!"

"Why we havent even signed up yet."

"I know but I know we will make it."

"I don't know. Sparks,Shadow, Mist, and Key will probally get it."

"Man don't be like that. This is our big chance we can do this. Tomorrow morning lets go sign up for it."

"Ok lets do this." Blade holds out his fist and you both do a fist bump.

"Alright well I'm hitting the sack. Later bro." He lays down and you do the same.

"later bro." You blow out the candle and the tent goes black. You continue to think about Cinder until you fall asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope youll enjoyed this part of this story. Thisis a rare event I published 2 parts to stories today. Well guys have an amazing day and Blade out.