Oh my f*cking God

Oh my f*cking God. I couldn't stop looking at it. I was in freaking la la land, I didn't notice that Reko's dad had approached until he spoke.

"Its beautiful and flashy but in the mafia our queens deserve and receive only the best, I'm Lucian."

"I never expected the mafia to be so... Honorable. No offense but the mafia doesn't have a good reap."

"Yeah we have my son to thank for bringing back some of these tradition."

"Lucian I know I might not be what you want for Reko-"

"You are exactly what I want for Reko. I heard about how you saved his life. How you held your own against a man 3 times your size. I only care that you'll be able to defend yourself against those who will seek to hurt Reko through you. Love doesn't have a color. All that matters that you guys give me lots of grandkids!"

I laughed nervously.

Did Reko even want kids?

Reko walked up. "Hey Dad."

Lucian just patted him on the back, placed our hands together, kissed us both on the cheeks and walked away. I knew that something was wrong.

"What did I do wrong?"

"Its not you. He's thinking about my mom, Maria. I'll tell you another time." He started to look a little sad.

"Okay." I said quickly, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "What happens next?"

"In the next three months my men will shoulder the load for me so I can properly court you and I will make them the best of your life."

**

What he didn't say was that we couldn't have sex. We slept beside each other every night but couldn't ease our sexual frustration.

Do you know what its like feeling a man's hard on everyday? I couldn't touch him sexually period and he couldn't touch me. I'd think he wasn't affected if I didn't see his d*ck print in his pants all the time.

Reko really was a natural at being romantic. The first four weeks were in Italy! First we visited Rome, the eternal city. We visited all the famous attraction sites then Venice, the city on water. It was so beautiful! We toured the city on boats and I ate Italian chocolate that I now loved so much.

Then we made our way to Paris, France. Where we visited muesums and its monuments then he took me to Disneyland in Paris! We visited London. Sydney, Australia. Everywhere! By the time our 3 months were up and we returned home I had been to almost every romantic place in the world.

Now that we'd been home for a week he still hasn't made any moves to touch me. I was disappointed. He had went straight into business mode and I understood that the work wasnt going to do itself but I missed his attention. I spent most of my time in the kitchen with Martha and Emilee, who had a glow every since she'd been back. She was constantly sneaking off with Dante and I was envious that she was obviously very well satisfied while I had cobwebs and a 'help needed' sign down below.

Since his office had a direct view of the swimming pool outside I went out the everyday trying to entice him. My swimming suits were getting smaller and smaller and if he didnt notice the men who patrolled outside definitely did.

Reko*

I had been watching Ebony loungee around at the pool for a couple of days now.

Her old fone had been receiving threats for a while now and she had no idea. It was somebody from this estate giving outside information and I had to find whoever it was and fast. The most recent threat was that she owed me no loyalty since I'd been ignoring her and didn't appreciate her.

She didn't know but I needed her to draw the traitor out. Now seeing how unhappy she was that I'd been neglecting her I decided to come clean. I called her up to my office and when she entered she still had on her swimsuit.

I was lost for words so I simply gave her her fone and let her see the messages for herself. Then when I calmed myself down I told her everything.

"I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I'm sorry I didn't ask for your help."

She simply looked at me with a blank stare before smiling at me. "You came clean to me now and you apologized. I can't fault you for being you. How can I help?"

"Giovanni Gambino. He is the one sending you these threats but someone inside possibly one of my 9 most trusted is the traitor which means the other men were planted so I wouldn't suspect one of my closest."

"Who is Giovanni and why me?"

"I took his place as Mafia King."