Brendon

Once I realise Patrick just fainted from being overwhelmed I sigh and we all decide to go home.

  "I'll take him up." Gerard makes me jump and I nd, letting him take Patrick's sleeping form from me.

"Come on Dally, let's go get some rest." I take Dallon's hand and lead him to my room. I go to my wardrobe and pull out some clothes and hand them to Dallon then push him in the direction of the bathroom.

"I get the hint." He chuckles, stealing a kiss from my lips before going into the bathroom and I flop onto my bed as I hear the shower being turned on. I whine at the softness of my bed compared to the scratchy mattress in that cell and smile sleepily as I realise I'm home and have the love of my life with me.

     "Your turn sleepyhead." Dallon's shaking me awake and I realise I must have drifted off.

"Dalllll" I groan in annoyance.

"Go shower, you stink." He pulls me to my feet and I sigh, grabbing some clothes and going into the bathroom.

Once in the shower I let the warm water wash over me and relax. It feels amazing to feel so warm and to actually have a shower after the time in that place. I smile as I wash the dirt and dried blood from my hair and body, being careful around my healing cuts. 

    I leave the bathroom and smile as I see Dallon sleeping soundly, duvet pulled up to his chin. I shiver at the cold breeze that passes through the house and quickly climb into bed, snuggling as close to Dallon as I can. I yelp as something pounces on me hen I remember Houdini II. I let the puppy curl up and close my eyes, letting sleep finally drag me away.

             I open my eyes to see Dallon watching me.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask him sleepily.

"Not long. The puppies woke me up." He chuckles and I look around to see Casp staring at me from standing Dallon's chest and he tilts his head.

"Well done Casp," I sit up and he bounds onto my lap, "You looked after Gee, you're such a good by." I stroke his head and he barks happily.

"BRENDON!" We head Gerard yell, "STOP STEALING MY DOG!"

I laugh and decide to get up and throw on some clothes from my wardrobe before making my way downstairs to see Gerard, Patrick and Frank on the sofa laughing and talking.

"I guess it's your turn next Pattycakes"