Brendon

I wake up to knocking on the door. I pull on some trackies and a shirt before going downstairs and answering the door to see a man in uniform. 

"Mr. Brendon Urie?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah?" 

"We'd like you to come with us" He says and Casp whines at me. 

"Shhhh, Casp! Be quiet!" I crouch down and stroke him, "I'll be back, I promise." 

"I'm not to sure about that sir" The uniform guy mutters.

"Keep your promise too" I kiss the puppy's head and quietly shut the from door behind me. I follow the soldier to the car and climb into the back seats without protesting.

The drive is silent and I feel the fear boil up inside me as we get further and further away from the house where Gee and Patrick are sleeping soundly, unaware that they may never see me again. 

           "Brendon?" My head flies up and I lock eyes with familiar ones. 

"Dallon!" I shrug the man's hand off my shoulder and run to the scared boy, scooping him up in my arms. 

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" He sobs and I shush him with a kiss. 

"That's enough of that!" The soldier pulls me away but I struggle against him. 

"DALLON!" I scream, "NO! DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" The fear finally gets to me and I'm a sobbing, screaming mess as I'm dragged away from my soulmate. He reaches for me and I do the same. 

"I love you" He mouths before the door slams shut and I'm shoved into my own cell. I run over to the door and pound my fists against the metal, screaming, until my hands are bleeding. 

"It's not going to work" I spin around to see a rather roughed up girl sitting on the floor, "Let me guess. . . You got in contact with your soulmate before they were 18" 

"Yeah" I nod, dumb founded.

"I'm Lynn Gunn" 

"Brendon Urie" 

"Sit," She pats the floor next to her, "They'll be back to experiment on us soon. Get some rest while you can" She smiles weakly so I do. I feel my eyes shutting and give in to the much needed sleep.