Brendon

"Did you send that?" I hear Andy ask and slowly open my eyes to see Dallon smiling dopily at me.

"Good morning sleepy head." He smiles.

"Good?" I ask, sitting up carefully.

"Yeah, Beebo" I spin around to see Lyn-Z, "Poison hacked and we sent him the plan"

"Where'd you go?" I frown remembering Gerard shaking me awake that morning saying that Andy had gone.

"We were taken." Joe sighs.

"Taken?" Lynn's partner asks.

"Yeah," Andy nods, " Like grabbed from our beds."

"Oh god." Dallon gasps.

"How did Mikey. . .?" I trail off.

"They took him as well, thinking it would hurt Poison."

"Why would they want to hurt Gee?" I frown.

"Because he's a Silent One." Joe snorts.

"So. . . " Lynn sits up, "What's the plan?"

"We have to wait until lunch because Joe is on duty then." Lyn-Z says and I nod.

"So we wait?" Lynn's soulmate asks.

"Yes, we wait." Andy sits down.

Lynn's partner pounces on Dallon as soon as he stands up, causing them to tumble to the floor.

"Alexa!" Dallon chuckles and effortlessly throws her over his shoulder before spinning her.

"Imma hurl if you don't put me down." She squeals so Dallon practically drops her.

I suddenly long to have Gee and Patrick sitting next to me and having to describe colours to Patrick.

"I'm here for you Brenny."  My head flies up and Dallon winks at me.

"I. . .  Wha. . . .?" I trail off at the warning in his eyes.

"I love you." 

I smile a him and he slides onto my lap.

"How ya feeling?" He asks.

"Much better with you in my arms, my love." We both blush at the 'aww' from Alexa and Lynn.