Dallon

Where am I? I look around so see I'm in that room again and the same boy is there as normal. He sits huddled in the corner, whimpering. I walk towards him, feeling the need to comfort him, when I crash straight into something. The boy looks up as I hit the floor, groaning in pain.

  There's like some invisible wall holding us apart so I sit in front of where I can feel it. The boy cautiously crawls towards me and mirrors me. He places a hand up to the wall and watches me curiously as I do the same. He breaks into a smile and I feel my heart soar.

   "Can you hear me?" I ask and he nods,"I'm Dallon."
  "Brendon," He blushes,"How old are you?"
  "I'll be 16 next month." I tell him.
  "I'm 18." He mumbles and I stop.
  "Does that mean you're my soulmate. . . " I trail off and he nods, not meeting my gaze.                                   "Yes, please don't hate me," He whispers.                                                                                                                       "Why would I hate you?" I frown, longing to hold him tightly  in my arms.                                               "Because I'm ninety seven and you're fifteen."                                                                                                                     "I don't care. Soulmates are soulmates," I shrug.                                                                                                                 "I-I have to go. . ." He says then is gone.

I sit up and look around to see I'm in my own room. I have to talk to  Elle about the dreams and Brendon. She'll know, she knows most things so I climb out of bed and go down the corridor to her room.                                                                                                                                                                                             

"Elle?" I ask quietly, slipping inside. 

"What's wrong Dal?" She sits up as I sit on her bed. 

"Soulmates," I say, "I've been having dreams about a boy called Brendon and I really wanna find him to see if he actually is my soulmate." 

"Be careful, some soulmates are horrible and bad people." She tells me.  

"What, like Darren?" I frown and she shudders.  

"Yes, like Darren." She nods.

"But Brendon's pretty," I whine, "And shy,"

"Just be careful okay, Dal?" She ruffles my hair. 

"Okay," I nod, happy she's being nice about Brendon. 

"C'mere," She pulls me into her arms and I happily snuggle now, closing my eyes and drifting into a sleepless slumber.