Part 14: Copy Cat

~Jimin's POV~

"KISS SONG YOUNG!" Jhope suggested receiving a glare from Song Young.

"What?!" Jungkook asked with wide eyes to see if he heard it right.

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" They all chanted and Jungkook looked deep into Song Young's eyes.

I really didn't want to see this. First Jungkook steals the girl I've been wanting to confess to for years, and now he's here to steal her first kiss. But I don't blame him, he always gets all the girls.

I looked up to see Jungkook already leaning in close to her and in a matter of seconds their lips made contact. I didn't know what to feel. Sad because he stole her first kiss? Or happy because she's now happy with someone better, someone other than me. Thinking about it already made me feel nauseous.

"I'm going to head outside for a bit" I commented making my way to the backdoor which leads to the backyard.

"Jimin!" Song Young called out.

"Hmm?" I asked turning around trying not to show my inner feelings in front of her.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked and my heart instantly stopped.

"What is it?" I asked concerned trying not to stutter.

"B-back in primary school, the day you left. W-what did you want to tell me?" She stuttered and in a blink of an eye I already had sweaty palms.

"I-I-I" I kept stuttering trying to make up something to say rubbing my palms on my sides.

"Just tell me already" She said impatiently.

"I wanted to take you somewhere when we grow up" I lied.

"Really?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Y-yeah" I nodded.

"Where is this place then?" She asked acting curious. I know she can see right through me. She's not gullible.

"It umm...got closed down 3 years ago" I tired to lie again.

"Liar" She said and my heart started beating fast.

"Sorry" She suddenly said.

"What for?" I asked concerned.

"For not understanding your feelings"

She knew? But how?

"How'd y-"

"My brother told me" She cut me off. That makes sense now...

"Sorry" I then said.

"What for?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"For keeping you waiting for me" I stated.

"It's fine" She replied with her head down low.

"I'm-"

"Jimin, it's fine. Really" She said and walked back to the house.

Did I have to lie? Why didn't I tell her? Should I tell her? Will she know or will she never know?

~Song Young' POV~

I do love him but just as a friend, like the other members of BTS. As for Jungkook, I guess we're more than that...

"Song Young!" I heard Jungkook's voice call my name from the end of the hallway.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you want to go out and eat with eat with us?" He asked.

"I don't know if-"

"Please" He sang, begging like a little kid.