Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o19✪

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Sapphire!" He said grinning. "Your welcome," I said. There's your Christmas gift. After we were done eating, I washed the dishes. "Sapphire, after your done with the dishes, can you come over here?" Matthew asked. "Sure?" I said it more as a question. For some reason, he sounded nervous. I finished and wiped my hands on the towel.

I walked over to wear he was standing. He was leaning against the fireplace casually. "Yeah?" I asked. I looked around nervously. The atmosphere felt intense. "I don't know how to do this," he said to himself. "Uh, we should check outside," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows but shrugged my shoulders.

We went over to the front door. I unlocked it and opened it. The ice was melting a bit. You can see a little bit of outside. "Fresh air!" I gasped as I stuck my hand through the small hole. Matthew chuckled softly from behind me. "Wii?" I asked. He nodded his head but for some reason he looked sad and confused.

**Camille's P.O.V**

"I think we should check up on Matthew and Sapphire," I announced. Kyle, Garrett, George, and Fantasia all looked up at me. It was Christmas today and I was worried about Sapphire.

She was stuck with that stupid ass. "Camille, the snow outside is like up to our waist!" Garrett said. Fantasia was on top of his lap. Yes, they were finally a couple! Wait till Sapphire hears about that! How did it happen? I have no idea. All I know was that yesterday they were kissing and yeah...

"I don't care if the snow is up to our waists!" I glared at Garrett. He cringed back looking scared. "Camille, I'm sure they are fine," George said from the couch. My glare softened a bit. "Still, I'm worried about Sapphire. How can she stay in a cabin with that ass?" I asked.

"Sapphire can manage. I'm pretty sure she already killed Matthew," Kyle chuckled. We all laughed, knowing Sapphire was capable of doing that. There was something that the guys were keeping to their selves. They look suspicious. Fantasia and I tried sweet-talking to them but they refused.

It had to happen after Sapphire ran and us, Fantasia and I, going after her. "I have gifts for everyone," Fantasia said getting a bag from beside her. "Fantasia!" I squealed. I love opening presents. "Aw, how nice of you baby," Garrett snuggled his face into Fantasia's neck while she giggled. "Ew," I said.

**Sapphire's P.O.V**

It was twilight right now. All we did was play video games. Most of the games, I beat Matthew at. I went over to the kitchen and made dinner. Our dinner was... ravioli from the can! What a nice Christmas dinner!

"How do you like your food?" I asked Matthew as I put a fork of ravioli in my mouth. "Best dinner ever!" He joked. "I know. I should go into culinary school," I said. He nodded his head in agreement.

I drank my water after I was done eating. "I'm full," I said rubbing my flat belly. It's not easy maintaining a flat belly. I had to do tons of abs every night before I went to bed. Matthew was done eating, "I'll wash the dishes," he said as he picked up his dish and mine. "Thanks."

I went over to the couch to turn on the TV. "Sapphire!" Matthew shouted by my ear. "Damn! That hurt," I pouted. "Come here," he gestured. I walked over to where he was. We were at the fireplace. "Yes?" I asked. It was like déjà vu. He took something out of his butt pocket. My eyes widened when I saw the small, velvety box.

Oh God. Please don't propose to me. I'm only 17 for crying out loud! "I know you didn't get me anything for Christmas, which is fine by me, but I got you something," he said with sincere and passion in his eyes. My heart felt like it was going to explode from pounding against my ribs. I had this tingling feeling all through out my body.

He opened the box and inside it revealed a heart-shaped necklace. But it wasn't silver or red. No, it was real sapphire. My birthstone. My fingers instantly touched it. It felt smooth and sleek. Crystals were bordered on the outer line of the heart. It was simple but yet beautiful.

I looked up at him with a smile on my face. "You didn't have to," I said softly. He nodded his head. "But I did and I wanted to." He took the necklace out from the small box and gestured me to turn around. I did and I pulled my hair up. I felt the necklace touched my chest. He clasped it from behind me. My hand touched the necklace. I was touched that he actually bought me something.

"Thank you," I said. Oh Jee, Saph, look at you. You're going to cry.

Shut up!

"I should at least give something back," I said. "Well..." Matthew said while looking suspicious. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked. Matthew looked up from above us. I looked up too. What's so great about the ceiling? Wait a second. That's not what I think it is. Is it?

"When the hell did that mistletoe get there?" I asked. "Way to ruin the nice moment," Matthew said jokingly. I blushed. "Sorry," I whispered. "You don't ha -" I cut off Matthew by slamming my lips on him. He was frozen for a second but responded quickly. My hand went directly to his hair. I started pulling on it. He moaned into my mouth. His hands were securely around my waist, pushing me closer to him, if that was possible.

I don't how long we stood there. I pulled away gasping for air. "Was that because of the mistletoe?" Matthew gasped for air. "Half of it," I smiled. His eyes widened a bit and pulled me back to him. Soon our kisses became urgent. My hands went up his shirt, feeling his hard abs. His hands were in my shirt but stayed on my waist.

His tongue licked my lip and I accepted. He explored every inch of my mouth while I did the same with his. Next thing I knew, we were towards the bedroom. I was pushed against the bedroom door. My hands went behind my back and I found the knob and opened it. I started falling backwards but Matthew caught me. Thank goodness.

He was on top of me on the bed. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck to my collarbone. He hit my sweet spot and I started moaning and my hands were clutching his shirt tightly. I felt his smirk against my neck when I moaned out his name. I pulled him back up to my lips. Our shirts were off toward the end but that's as far as we went. I felt like I wasn't ready but I knew I wanted it badly.

That last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Matthew whispering, "I love you."

This night was a blissful night and it was also my favorite...

-----

I didn't edit because I feel horrible. Bad headache. So I hope it's good enough for you guys!

Eh, I tried my best on the kissing scene but there you go!

They finally made out!

I hope you guys are happy! I won't post the next chapter until I'm not busy.

COMMENT & VOTE! PLEASE!

~Sam~