Sherlock and John - Sleepless (Part 2)

REQUESTED BY @johnlockisreal1

Sorry for the wait on this one! Enjoy! -Sera

It has been a week since I slept with both of my friends. There was no intimacy that night, but the memory still replayed itself in the back of my mind.

Sherlock's affectionate caressing of my body, John's soft grip on my waist. My heart melted as I was sat on my bed once again, early in the morning to ponder the  little things that took place that night.

John was better after that night. He hasn't had any other outbursts since- but I wonder how long that will last.

"Y/N." I'm snapped out of thought by Sherlock's voice. My door was opened shortly after to reveal him in his robe. His tired eyes searched for a reply in mine.

"Hm?" I looked at him inquisitively.

"We're out of coffee." He complained.

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed, walking past him and into the kitchen to look for coffee. After my little investigation which found nothing, I turned and sighed at him with crossed arms.

"What do we do?" He rubbed his eyes, still half asleep. He was clearly annoyed, not only at the lack of coffee but the fact that he slept. He despises sleep and the after affects of fatigue.

"Well, there's a new coffee place that just opened up..." I suggest.

"Or we could go to Bart's."

"No, Sherlock. We can't get poor Molly to give us coffee from the morgue again..." I groan.

"Fine. I'll go get dressed. And John." He mumbles messily, rubbing his head as he approached John's room.

I went to my room and slipped on some pants and a sweater before walking out and seeing John talking with Sherlock. Their talking stops when they see me. John turns and smiles with his tired and sad little eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, fixing his hair that was a little little messy.

"I'm okay." He said gently, taking my hand and staring at me.

My pulse quickens and I glance at Sherlock who was staring intensely until he met my eyes. His expression softened if only a fraction of a second.

"Let's go." Sherlock said, clearly annoyed as he opened the door.

The cold slapped my face once I stepped outside and noticed Sherlock hail a cab.

My cheeks flushed a light pink when wind blew and I cupped my hands and tried to create warmth on my nose.

Once a cab stopped, the three of us got in. Lucky for me I was in the middle seat, between them, so warmth was present and very much pleasant.

We told the cabbie the address to the new coffee place and I lounged back in my seat. It took me a while to notice that both Sherlock and John were staring intensely at each other. I glanced at the two of them, both of which had locked, unmoving gazes.

I cleared my throat and they snapped out of whatever trance they were in. John turned red, Sherlock flushed pink. I was confused, but brushed it off as we finally arrived at our destination.

The coffee shop was more of a cafe- really. The room was dimly lit by fairly large spherical soft lights. An inviting aroma of dark roasts and soft brews of coffee flowed throughout the room. We took a seat on the plush chairs. It was lovely.

"This is extra." Sherlock complained and I shot him a glare to which he glared back.

John scooted next to me and smiled sheepishly at us. He was a little shy as he had not been out in a while.