Sherlock - Killer

This particular one-shot has some explicit scenes to it, so please read at your own discretion.

"Finally...I got you." He smirks deviously, as he grips my arm tightly.

I let out the laugh of a maniac, before slashing my hidden dagger along his arm, causing him to let go of me and grip his wound tightly.

Then I make my run for it. Adrenaline pumping through my veins as the great Sherlock Holmes chases me through an alleyway past midnight, as a storm begins it's calamity.

Today is going to be fun.

"You're not getting away this time!" Sherlock yells as he continues to chase me, a hand clasped over his wound.

"Didn't you say that last time?!" I yell back with a small smile, before a sharp bolt of lightening hits a car meters away from me, causing me to stumble backwards a bit.

Sherlock Holmes bumps into my back and we both fall to the ground as another bolt of lightening strikes.

"Are you alright?" He asks as we both sit up.

I nod and quickly stand up:

"I don't think I can play dog and cat today, Sherlove. This weather is absolutely horrendous. It would be quite a tragedy if one of us died, wouldn't you agree?" I smile extending a hand to help him up as he squints his eyes at me.

He takes it and I pull him up so he stands with me. He's very quiet, and deep in thought.

I find this plain awkward, so I flirt:

"So...you gonna invite me to your place or not?"

He gives me a glaring look:

"Why would I do that? So you can murder Mrs Hudson?"

"Aw, now why would I murder that sweet old lady? You know my victims...all my high school bullies..." I say quietly, twirling a strand of his hair around my finger as I smile at him.

He stares into my eyes deeply for a moment, before beginning to wince at the pain of the rain droplets against his wound.

"Invite me and I'll tend to your wound." I tell him with a wink.

"How do I know you won't make it worse?" He glares.

"I was studying to be a doctor before I got caught up in all this fun." I smile, as he begins to lead the way to Baker Street.

I follow close behind, as our clothes continue to become soaked in the pouring rain, thunder and lightening strikes a little further than before.

I feel his hand take my own, and he begins to run.

We arrive at his flat quicker than I had expected. Mrs Hudson becomes frightened at the sight of me and spills the tray of tea all over the place. You can't really blame her. I am an attractive, wanted criminal after all.

Sherlock doesn't seem to care. He makes his way up the stairs, and I tag along behind him to my amusement. He has truly enamored me the past week. Solving my puzzles...

He walks in his bedroom and shuts the door behind him. I look around his living room for a while, before stripping myself of my soaked clothes.

Of course, Sherlock Holmes walks out the exact moment I unclasp my bra.