Framed - Sherlock (Part Two)

"What is it you wanted to speak to me about so hastily Mr. Holmes?" I cross my arms and look at him, after we make it back to his flat.

"I know who the murderer is, Y/N...but I can't have Lestrade involved...not yet." He says.

"You're going to confront the culprit alone?" I ask.

"Yes. Leisurely. That is...if you promise not to say a word to the Detective Inspector." He tells me.

"I'm coming with you." I stare deeply into his intricate eyes that burn with urge to catch the culprit once and for all.

"Fine, but don't get in the way. And don't be stupid." He says sternly, shooting a glare at me.

I scoff, and he walks into what seems to be his bedroom. He shuts the door, leaving me standing awkwardly in his living room.

"When do we leave?!" I ask loudly, so he can hear me from his room.

"Tomorrow morning!" He yells back.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, slumping myself on the wrinkled excuse for an armchair.

But that excuse of a sofa had a mighty scent.

A scent I was comfortable with.

A scent that quickly put me to sleep.

----------

"You're still here?"

I snap out of my seemingly peaceful slumber and glare at the source of my awakening, before averting my attention to the window.

It's still dark out.

"Of course I'm still here. My flat is too far. I hope you don't mind me staying overnight." I yawn, sitting up.

"That's my chair." He states, staring down at me with his analytic eyes.

I let out a soft breath to my tiredness, before nodding, slowly rising from the armchair.

"I thought God blessed me for once, and you were asleep." I rub the back of my neck, as I glance around his mess of a flat.

"I don't sleep when I have big cases." He states quickly, grabbing a blanket from a nearby sofa and placing it around me.

I merely smile at him with my tired eyes and horribly messy hair.

"You can sleep on my bed. But if you mess up any of the duvets, I'll experiment on you with my Bunsen burner." He threats.

"Yea, yea..." I yawn, walking into his room and plopping on his bed.

It carried the same comfortable scent, so you can imagine how fast I fell asleep that night.

----------

I am vigorously shaken awake.

"Ugh...morning already? Give me five minutes, Mr. Holmes..." I sigh, pulling the covers over my head.

There's a low chuckle that doesn't belong to Sherlock Holmes, before the covers are quickly yanked from over my head.

My eyes widen when I see who it is:

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I heard you were staying with Sherlock Holmes. I thought I'd pay you a little visit." My ex-boyfriend smiles.

"He hates you. All of London hates you. Hell, they think you're dead, Jim!" I pout.

"Ouch." He recoils hysterically.

"Jim! You're a bloody criminal psychopath. Leave. If Sherlock Holmes sees you, I'm gonna lose his trust and my job along with it-"

"Keep your voice down, Y/N!" He says covering my mouth by placing his hand over it as I roll my eyes in annoyance.

(A/N: There will be a part three. I'm taking requests now, so feel free to comment or message me!)