Moriarty - Hunt And Torture

"The alley was darker than the souls of those who surrounded me, as I had soon became cornered into the tall stone wall.

It was a dead end. Of not only the alley, but myself as well.

Before I knew it, there were hands everywhere. On the wall and on me...

Everywhere.

I was forced to swallow down a pill, and the men had become faceless. My vision became blurred, before I blacked out completely. They weren't finished with me when I woke up though." I explain.

James Moriarty crosses his arms and stares at me, thankfully not uninterested.

He has a small smile playing on his lips, as he gestures for me to continue my little story.

"I'm sure you know what happened after that. I contemplated going to the police...but I don't think that will satisfy me. What they did to me..." I trail off as the memories rush back.

"I understand. You don't want them killed. You want them to beg for death, correct?" He snaps me out of my trance, and I nod at him.

"I know you don't offer that sort of service but...I'm willing to pay any sum you ask. Just name your price." I say, inhaling a deep breath.

"You hunt, correct?" He asks, taking a sip from his wine glass, his dark eyes fixed on me.

"Deer and rabbit. It's a hobby." I answer, squinting at him.

He smirks and sets his wine glass down:

"I'll help you, if you come on a hunting trip with me."

"You hunt?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion.

"No. But it's a deal, right?" He says.

I nod slowly.

-------------

The next morning, I get a call from one of his men. They say he's going to come over, and I make a list for what he should bring.

He's at my door two hours later.

"Hi. Got everything?" I say quickly, loading my gun.

He nods and I walk out, locking my door.

I lead the way to the woods that are behind my house.

To be honest, i was kind of confused about why he didn't just want money, but I shake those thoughts off and continue walking along the trail.

That's when I hear the sound of an animal. It's steps are slow but not heavy, and the leaves crunch lightly underneath it...

Deer.

I stop walking and halt James with my arm, stopping him from walking:

"Can you hear it?" I whisper.

He smiles at something behind me, and when I turn, I see a deer. Very close to me.

I stare into it's eyes, it walks closer to me, slowly. This is one brave deer.

"She's beautiful..." I smile a little, and pet her, as she bites on my shirt gently.

"I agree...I think I'd like this one." He smiles at me. An evil smile.

"But of course." I nod, pulling away from it and backing away a few steps, before aiming with my sniper and quickly pulling the trigger on it before it can react.

It falls to the ground gracefully, blood splatters from it's wound.

James raises his perfectly arched brows and grins at me:

"Well, that was not the response I was expecting."

"Really? Then you must not know me very well, by now. The only reason I'm here with you, talking with you, doing this for you, is because I want those bastards. All of them. I want to torture them, and in order to get to that point of satisfaction, I will exterminate any obstacle that crosses my path." I reply, my eyes tearing up as I tie the gasping deer up.

"Hey...it's okay...what if I told you I've already got them? Tied up, and in a cage." He smirks, rubbing my back.

I find that particular action soothing.

"You do...?" I sniff, staring at him.

He nods with a smile, before placing his lips on my own.

His lips are devious, they burn mine with a passionate sensation, and I cannot help but to kiss back just as fluently. Deepening our sensation with an equal amount of lust, if not more.

He pulls away and stares into my eyes. His glitter, and his gaze is genuine:

"Will you teach me to hunt?"

A small smile creeps it's way up to my lips:

"Only if you teach me to torture."