Sherlock - Scary

((Requested by Shayna_Holmes this is for you, darling!))

I sit in my car, deeply frustrated as I try to make a call for the millionth time.

My car had broken down in the middle of nowhere. I was on my way home from a party, it was late. 

When I give up on trying to use my phone, I look out my window to see that a very thick layer of fog surrounds my car, but in it's midst, I can see a house. It's pretty chilly out tonight too.

It's a huge, Victorian almost. With fencing and an unusually eerie gate.

I step out of my car, shutting the door behind me. The full moon shines brightly, partially blocked out by some clouds. It's like living a horror film.

I guess I have no other choice...

I walk towards the gate, it isn't too far.  Some of the lights are on from the window, perhaps I can use their telephone?

The gate opens when I am just a few feet away from it. I get taken aback a little, but continue to make my way in, battling out the fog that attempts to blur my vision.

When I get to the door, I exhale a cold breath before knocking firmly with hope someone would answer. 

"Hello?" The door is opened by a somewhat tall man in a suit. 

His eyes are a piercing bright blue, his face contoured naturally, blessed with high cheekbones that fit his pale image perfectly. 

His hair is curly, satiny. His curls twirl around in all directions with not a care in the world. His devilish hair suits him well, goddamn he is mighty fine.

Snap out of it, Y/N! You need to get to a phone!

"Hi, my car broke down...um...do you have a telephone I could use?" I ask.

"Of course. You must be cold. Come inside." He says with a small smile, moving aside so I can enter.

"Thanks." I sigh in relief walking in, feeling the homely warmth embrace me.

He shuts the door behind me as I admire the place. There are two long staircases, porcelain vases with flowers on gold rimmed tables, rich carpets lay on the black marble floor that glitters to the light provided from the giant crystal chandelier that hangs above me.

"Wow...you've got quite a lovely home." I compliment.

"Please, take a seat. Make yourself at home while I fetch my telephone." He gestures to the sofa by the fireplace.

A cellphone would suffice...or does he not have one?

I quickly shake off my thoughts and take a seat, my velvet dress creasing slightly when I do. The man walks out of the room and into a different one, as I sit and wait patiently.

That party was wild. I'm surprised I didn't get drunk.

"Here you are, madam." A butler smiles, handing me a glass of red wine.

I look at him and raise a brow to my surprise, but take the glass out of sheer respect:

"Thanks." 

He smiles once more, before walking out. This place was very quiet.

I stare down at the glass of wine in my hand. It sparkles and I was thirsty, but I'm not about to take a drink from a stranger. 

If at all possible, I'd like to avoid any cliche horror film scenarios. This place gave me the creeps already, but I must admit, the owner looks nice.