This Can't Be Happening

Jackson POV 

He couldn't be serious. This couldn't really be happening. I have had nothing but problems since I got home and I almost wished that I hadn't returned. Then again, I couldn't bring myself to actually say it. I was home and I wanted to be here, but I had been through more shit since I had been back then when I was away.  

It was easier to fight off the hunter attacks when it was just me, but throw Sadie into the picture and everything felt so much harder. I knew this was something that was brewing up since Sadie moved here. Once the hunters found out she hadn't shifted the war began, it was over a year in the making. I expected the fight with the hunters, but I didn't expect anything like this with Andy; he was my friend. 

"How long have they been gone?" Ethan asked, while I just stood and stared at Steve. 

"Almost an hour, and I haven't heard anything back from our wolves," Steve replied.  

"Shit!" I yelled while running both my hands through my hair. "I just want one day, one damn day where nothing goes wrong!" 

"Calm down," Ethan said, placing his hand on my shoulder.  

"The Alpha's here," Steve said in a low voice. 

I turned and saw the Alpha, along with my dad, running over to us in their human form. A short distance behind them Cal and Darren trotted up in wolf form. "What's happened?" my father asked.  

"We think Andy took Sadie, Steve saw his truck driving off when he got here," Ethan informed them. 

"I've sent wolves out to look for them, but so far nothing," Steve addressed the Alpha.  

"Have you checked his parent's cabin?" The Alpha asked.  

"He had a cabin?" I asked, perking up at the information, "Where?" 

"About an hour north, Ethan you should know where," The Alpha responded, "You helped me check it over when we found out he was Ken's mate." 

"Right, before we allowed him into the pack," Ethan answered excitedly, "I know how to get there." 

"I'm coming, we can take my car," Steve offered. "That way we'll have a way to get her back to the territory without having to carry her the whole way."  

"Sounds good, let's go," I ordered.  

"You and Ethan should probably put some clothes on first," The Alpha spoke, "Your father and I are going to help the pack search for her around the territory." 

Ethan and I ran into the house and pulled on a pair of sweat pants that Sadie had apparently pulled out for our return. Without worrying about shirts, we headed back outside and grabbed Steve. Within seconds we were inside the car and speeding down the highway per Ethan's instructions. 

"I can kill him, right?" I asked Ethan as we grew closer to our destination. My wolf was uneasy as was I, I couldn't stop bouncing around in the backseat. We must have been going around ninety miles an hour, but it still wasn't fast enough for me. Nothing at the moment was good enough for me, everything was taking too long.  

"No Jack, we have to take him back," Ethan answered, "You know he has to face my dad." 

"That's stupid! How the hell are we going to do that?" I questioned angrily. What did Ethan think, I was just going to sit him in the small car with us and let him hold Sadie's hand as we drove back? Hell no. We couldn't bring him back to the pack, he had to be handled immediately.  

"I don't know," Ethan sighed. "Can we just deal with this as it comes at us?" 

"Sure," I huffed out. The only way that bastard was going to leave that cabin alive was if Ethan held me back the whole time, and I would do everything in my power to not let that happen.