Trouble

Sadie POV  

With Ember safely tucked away at the pack house, I began to get Jackson' house ready for the pack's return. I laid plastic covers over the couches and around the floor. I set up all our supplies on the kitchen counter and packed my mom's and my apron's full of supplies. We were hoping for no serious damage on our pack, but we were planning for the worst.  

I was moving around much easier than yesterday, even though Jackson acted like I was still broken everywhere. It seemed as though getting up and moving had jump started my healing. My wrists and ankles were still wrapped, but they didn't hurt nearly as much. The wounds on my arms were completely closed up, but the scars were ugly. I was sure that they would be with me the rest of my life, but I didn't really mind. They were like a badge telling everyone that I was a survivor and I kind of liked it.  

So far everything had gone as planned. Trent's parents were safe and sound back in their own pack territory, both healing nicely and the group that had retrieved them had planted all the explosives without a single problem. Now all I had to do was wait for Jackson to come back and tell me that everything went smoothly and that all the hunters were dead. Even though I had family in there, the thought of them dying didn't bother me. They had put me through so much hell that I could barely stomach thinking of them as my family.  

I had just finished mixing the last bottle of alcohol solution when I heard the back door open. I turned away from the counter to see Andy. I froze in my spot, completely torn on what I should do. He looked awful and I needed to be there for him, but I needed to follow the rules and tell him to leave.  

Something about the way he was standing and staring made me feel uneasy, "What's up Andy?" I asked cautiously, pretending like I had no idea that he had been banished. 

He didn't say anything but he did move forward, closing the distance between us. I would have backed up if my legs would have allowed me to, but they wouldn't. There was something about his attitude that had sent fear into every inch of my body, and it refused to move at my commands. I was mentally yelling at myself to back up but I couldn't do it. I was stuck staring back at him, watching his every movement.  

"Andy, why are you here?" I tried again, keeping my voice as even as possible, but it broke on my last word.  

"I'm here for you," he finally spoke. His head was slightly tilted to the side, as if he found it very interesting that I didn't already know that.  

"Andy, go home," I ordered, trying to take charge of the situation. 

"I can't do that Sadie," he said softly. He moved forward one last time, completely closing the distance between us and grabbed my upper arm, squeezing much harder than necessary.  

"Andy, let go, you're hurting me," I tried to reason with him.  

Andy didn't comply with my order, instead he grabbed my other arm and swung my body around, bringing both my hands behind my back. "What are you doing?" I squealed in protest.  

I felt something rough go around my arms and wrists, as it got tighter I knew was it was. He was tying my arms up with a rope. I cried out in pain when he pulled them tighter and the rough fibers cut into my skin. I immediately began to panic, memories of the hunters filled my brain. Before I could call out, Andy quickly turned my body back to him.  

"Don't cry, this will be over soon," Andy cooed. I wouldn't have known I was crying if he hadn't told me.  

"Let me go," I pleaded, not knowing what else to do. I couldn't fight him off, I wasn't strong enough and ordering him to leave hadn't worked. So, I resorted to begging. I knew I would be in big trouble if he got me out of the house.