What Happened To Him

Chapter 8
(1 day later)
Rachels pov:
I walked into the choir room to see Mr.Shue there at the piano.

"Hey Mr.Shue." I said.

He got up and gave me a hug,

"Hey Rachel, how are you?" He asked me.

"Well I just found out my ex and the father of my child is an alcoholic and the only way I could put him in rehab was to knock him out." I said.

"Yeah yesterday was rough." He said.

"I don't understand, how did he get like this what happened?" I asked him.

"After you and Finn broke up things got out of hand. He was fine at first,  he made it through college, got his degree, and he came here to teach. But then ,one day, he just snapped. It started with one drink and then another and another." He said.

"It's all my fault if only I told him I was pregnant." I said.

"You were young, you thought you were doing what was best." He said.

"Little did I know how much it would screw things up." I said .

"Why don't stay for a couple more days ,huh? It be nice to see you and Layla here." He said.

"I don't think so Mr.Shue . Between my parents and Finn . I think New York may be the best for us right now." I said.

"Well please feel free to come and visit whenever . I miss having you around." He said.

"Thanks, I miss being here too." I said and he smiled and hugged me.