Her

Chapter 4
(2 weeks later)
I was at home drinking amd watching football when suddenly the door bell rang . I got up and opened the door to see a short brown haired girl standing there.

"Hi." She said nervously.

"Sorry kid , I already brought my girl scout cookies for the year." I told her.

I was about to shut the door when she stopped me.

"No I'm not a girl scout. I'm sorry are you Finn Hudson?" She asked me.

"Depends, who's asking?" I asked her.

"My name is Layla." She said.

"Okay, Layla , why are you here?" I asked her.

"Sorry you don't know me , my name is Layla, Layla Berry .... my mom is Rachel Berry and I'm your daughter." She told me.

(That morning)
Rachels pov:
I wokw up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing in my ear. I shot up out of my bed and sighed as I saw the sun come up. It was 7am on a Saturday and still I could fathom the idea of being up this early. I walked into the kitchen to get coffee.

"Layla I need coffee!" I said knowing she would be up holding it for me already.

I got to the kitchen and she wasn't there I figured she was still sleeping so I walked over to the coffee maker to see a note.

"Mom,
If you're reading this then I finally decided to do what I need to do. I'm going to find my dad. I called Uncle Will and got his address from him and I'll be staying with Grandma and Grandpa in Lima. I'm sorry if you're upset or angry but I need to know him , I need to know my father. I have phone and I will be safe.
Love,
Layla ."

Finns pov:
"I'm your daughter." She told me.

"I'm sorry what?" I said confused.

"I'm your...."

"No, no, I know what you said I just don't believe it. I don't have a kid or else I would know." I said .

"I know it's shocking and you're probably confused and overwhelmed with emotion but 15 years ago you and my mom had sex and well here I am ." Layla said.

"How? I mean the last time I talked to her was over the computer and she dumped me.  When could we have...."
Suddenly I remember , before she left we did it. "Oh god , oh god! Ugh..."

"I'm sorry is everything okay?" She asked me.

I looked at her and she looked exactly like Rachel and I.

"You're my daughter." I said.