CH one, Seek Peek.

"Taylor!"

I opened my eyes as my bother yelled up the stairs, waking me from my dreamless sleep. I groaned out loud as I looked at the clock on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. 6: 40, fuck I won't even have time to take a shower. "Taylor Lynn, you need to hurry up! Mom is making your fav breakfast." John yelled. I flew out of my bed and into the bathroom raking my brush through my dark brown hair, before brushing my teeth. My hands landed on my small baby bump, I was two months pregnant today. My mate was Robert Tyler--he was the Alpha of our pack—I loved him with all my heart but things didn't go as to plan.

Flashback

The mansion came into view as Robert's sport car came to a halt in my driveway—my mom and dad were out of town for business leaving me with my little brother John, he was 14 years old and a freshman. He was very protecting over me, which I was glad for. But he has friends over tonight and that made me really mad since tonight was my eighteen birthday party. He pretty much blackmailed me two days ago, by saying: "If I can't have any of my friends coming over Friday, Taylor, I will tell mom and dad about the party you're having, you know they will be upset about it. Since all of your friends are coming over and that's half of our school, and I know they will be bring alcohol along with them."

"Okay, fine your friends can come to my party." I had told him.

"Happy birthday babe," Rob greeted me, waking me from my thoughts. We're been going out throughout high school and this year we were seniors! "Shall we?" He chuckled while extending his hand out like a gentleman he was. He led me up to the front door as we got closer my stomach turned into knots, and my heart began to race with every step I took. Everyone was going to be here, and that's over 500 people, I'm hoping nothing goes wrong, this has to be perfect. "Tay, you look so gorgeous tonight." He told me as we were climbing the stairs. "You better hope no guys take you away from me."

I smiled. "You know they won't, because they already know that you will kill them if they got close to your beautiful mate."

................................................................................................

Well here is what I have so far, I know it's not long but at least you can read, vote, and comment what I have lol. I'm hoping you are loving it, I'm tryin my best to write a good CH because I don't want to let anyone down. :)

So Please let know what you think about it, and if you have any good ideas let me know.