Itachi's Farewell to Sasuke and Minny

♥♥♥ Heeeyyyy guys!! EllieElysium here, just wanted to wonder where all my commenters and readers went!! :c I've been missing your guy's comments, comment when you can please! I love reading your feedback!! Loveeee youuuuuu!! ♥♥♥

~♥~

I watched as Kabuto had caught Itachi in a jutsu that kept him stuck between pillars, Kabuto was preparing to rewrite Itachi.

"Shit!" I growled, running over to Itachi and Sauske.

"Amaterasu!" Sasuke yelled, making his left eye bleed but surrounded us in a black fire barrier, stopping Kabuto in his tracks. I nodded at Sasuke, aiding to Bugga Boo. His clay skin was regenerating as the pillars retreated.

I ran up to the wall of the fire, standing infront of the two boys.

"Earth Style: Raging Fire Wind!" I growled, making two handsigns and slamming my palms towards Kabuto, making the fire follow my wind which chased after Kabuto. Kabuto avoided the black fire but my wind slammed him into some spikey pillars, but he quickly got back up and up to the remaining fire wall.

I growled lowly, narrowing my eyes, "My, Kabuto. Seems you've finally fucking given me a challenege."

"It's so hot. The limestone cave went back to being a normal cave." Kabuto had a greasy disgusting smile on his face as his snake started to raise high.

"I'm sorry, Sauske." Itachi muttered as his body was slowly healing.

"Sorry, but this is my win. I am so near the point where I can achieve and control everything... I just can't imagine myself failing!" Kabuto continued to rocket his confidence, which angered me because he thinks that he is such hot shit when he's trash.

"I had the Akatsuki twisted around my little finger, and I even pushed the Uchiha brothers into a corner! Minati is the last left!" He spoke proudly, narrowing his eyes at us as he exclaimed all his winnings. But slowly, he felt himself breaking down. He lost his smile, the gleam in his usual cocky eyes. He talked about how he was nothing from the start, and I could read into his memories. Of how he felt so touched when that young lady gave him her glasses, how he finally found somewhere. He got a name. He had somewhere to sleep. I agree, Kabuto is a extremely intelligent person, and he can be a sweet guy. But right now, he's being a dick. A controlling, demeaning, twisted asshole who wants nothing but pure power and control over everything.

I stood next to Itachi, we both held hands and Sasuke seemed to be deep in thought, Itachi had talked about how Kabuto now was a image of the former Itachi. That is, the Itachi that I hadn't known. Which was a good thing, because I love the Itachi I know. Not some fake, twisted fool like Kabuto.

 Kabuto explained his past, and all I did was tune in and out. I let information I didn't need be thrown right out the window and the stuff I wanted to know or needed to know was stored with me.

"That's why I don't need your lectures. I need your abilities and intel. Not only are you a Leaf Shinobi, you're the famed Uchiha bloodline. You posess the Sharingan that awakened the Mangekyo... You bore many secrets and stopped a war. You had many jutsu and stopped a war. Itachi, you possessed many things that made you who you are. There is no finer reanimation out there of mine than you. And my pawns are part of my power!" Kabuto growled, starting to grow angrier.

"You exaggerate... The reality is I failed." Itachi continued to speak strong and bored, tired of Kabuto's silly games.

That makes the two of us!

"No, even though I mocked the Uchiha name infront of you earlier, I'm still quite envious of the name." Kabuto spoke with a sly smile, he started to advance slowly towards the ring of Amaterasu. Sasuke bent down, picking up his Snake Sword.