Happy Sixteenth Birthday

I followed Tobi, watching him gather a few things, and then walk out to the big open hole where Kabuto was standing with four bodies. One was Sasori, Deidara, and the other two to me were unknown. I watched as Kabuto put them to life, and they all stared at us. Kabuto had a problem with one of them, but quickly fixed it.

Sasori and Deidara stared at me, both with longing looks in their unfamiliar eyes. Not their original eyes.

Sasori very slowly walked up to me, pressing his cold hand to my fabric covered cheek.

"Minati?" he whispered, embracing me in a big, brotherly hug.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered, I could feel a ghost smile in his voice as he held onto me tightly.

"Sasori." I whispered, kissing his chin, nose, then forehead. I smiled weakly, holding him back.

"I've missed you too so much, Nii-san." I said softly, both of us slowly letting go.

"Kitten, un!" Deidara cried happily bounding over to me and hugging me. I smiled, gently kissing his chin, nose, then cheek and holding him back for a few moments.

"You missed seeing Itachi and Nagato. And everyone else. Sorry." Tobi said a little embarrassed.

I ignored him, a little angry, but trying to stay excited for the war.

"If Akatsuki has to rely on a wimp like that to order us around, they sure have fallen on hard times. Not only that, the only survivors are Tobi, Zetsu, and Minati. I feel bad for her. Tobi, the one who replaced me." Sasori said eyeing Tobi.

"You're quite brash for being a dead my good man, un. And you use to insist that eternal beauty was true art.. Hmm! And it's all because of that humongous weak spot stuck on your chest, hmm!" Deidara mocked. Sasori deadpanned, staring at Deidara boredly.

"Deidara.. Do you want me to kill you?" Sasori said boredly. I smiled, chuckling a bit.

"I miss you guys... Just hearing you and seeing you like that makes me want to cry." I whispered smiling softly. They both smiled, Sasori again a ghost smile, but were warmed by me.

They missed me too.

They loved me back.

"I'm already dead, and so are you, un!" Deidara continued to mock.

Tobi sighed, facing Kabuto.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Tobi spoke a little annoyed.

"There are to many reanimated shinobi and it's difficult to control them all. For right now, i'm just focusing on mobilizing them. Ultimately, I will direct everything. When the fighting begins, I will erase their personalities and turn them into killing machines. There is no need to worry." Kabuto spoke on.

"Wait, you're going to erase their personalities?" I asked a little saddened.

"I have to. Some, I won't because it'll cause enemy turmoil. We're going to aim for that weakness too." Kabuto said softly.

"Tobi, then I need to see Itachi and everyone else before the fighting commences." I spoke a little urgently. Tobi nodded.

"I'm leaving Zetsu here with Sasuke. Wouldn't want you sneaking off during war to come steal him away." Tobi warned Kabuto.

"Good luck. I love you guys. If you see any other members of Akatsuki, please tell them I hope to see them sometime and if not, i'll make another visit sometime. Tell them I love them. And good luck." I said giving Deidara and Sasori hugs and kisses, watching them all fly off to go help us in war.