Up Against the Dragon, Kabuto

"Hey, Bugga, I also got you a present." I spoke sheepishly, lifting up my sleeve and showing him the Sharingan eyes. He stared at it for a few moments, thinking.

Did he not like it?...

He finally looked up at me and smiled, pulling down my mask and kissing me. We kissed for a few moments before we pulled away, our faces inches apart, "It makes me feel so special and lucky that you want to dedicate not only your life and heart to us, but wear it on your skin as well."

I smiled weakly, giving him one last peck before pulling up my mask. Kabuto started to take off his cloak, annoyingly starting to speak again too. "Bookish types like me aren't use to being stared at.

We all got in our fighting stances, Itachi stood strong as he bent over a little, ready to dash and run if needed. Sasuke had the same fighting stance. I stood up straight, my arms down by my sides as my face was stone cold.

I had at least three fighting stances, the same one Itachi and Sasuke are doing, the one I'm doing now, and one where I crouch down on one foot and put the other one out so it's laying extended out on it's heel and I look down at the floor. But I decided to do Leader's- where I stand up.

"Countermeasures for a genjutsu, huh?" Sasuke spoke quietly as his mind started to process.

"Judging from their movements, those snakes can sense exactly what we're doing." Itachi rang in, and I grew excited, maybe a little to excited.

"Finally! I get a fight! I've been craving for bloodspill. Staying with Tobster was such a bore." I growled lowly, narrowing my eyes as I darkly stared at Kabuto, who returned the look but had a nasty grin on his disgusting face.

"I've missed you, Minny. Every part of you." Itachi smirked delicately, holding my hand.

"Snakes perceive their surroundings through body heat and smell through their tongues." Sasuke continued to speak to us, giving us more information on the snakes.

"You seem to have studied a lot! You're like a snake expert now." Itachi praised with a straight face.

Awh!

Sasuke smiled weakly, nodding, "Of course I did. In order to take down Orochimaru!"

Kabuto smacked his hands together forming a sign, "However, you can't just beat me by being a snake expert. This is my field, nature is on my side!"

I stared at him warningly, the snakes had almost tripled in size!

"Does this terrain give him an advantage? Sasuke, Kitten, be wary of traps!" Itachi spoke kindly, giving my hand a loving squeeze as I poked at Sasuke's arm, giving him a wink to help ease his feelings.

"Traps? That's not what I meant!" Kabuto tsked, sending his snakes flying at us. We all jumped back, running through the cave as the White Snakes had destryoed a part of it and sent it down crashing to rubble. Itachi summoned Susano'o, grabbing four snakes. Sasuke summoned his Susano'o, cutting off the snakes' heads. I growled, running up the dead snake bodies that lead straight to Kabuto. Kabuto started to talk and then Itachi's voice rang out.

"Sasuke, don't get to violent! Minati! Minny, get back here!"

I growled, jumping in the air and dodging a snake, shoving my hand in its face and ripping out its eye.

"Kabuto, I fucking hate you!" I roared out, slamming all sorts of snakes back. I slammed my palms and fists into their faces, their tongues tried to wrap around me when I slipped out a kunai with my tail, throwing up my cloak and catching it in my mouth. I threw the kunai down, catching it in my hand and slicing all the tongues. Not completely cutting them off, but giving them a good cut.