Venci and his Curse Mark. Ohini and Binika.

I sighed, disappearing in my black purpleish smoke and appeared by Tobi's side. He nodded at me and took the wall down that surrounded us, and we continued running silently and hidden.

"What did he want?" He asked softly as he ran by my side, the Jinchuurikis still surrounded us in a barrier type of thing.

"I don't know. He was trying to show me something, people that were in boxes. I didn't know who they were and everyone yelled at him to take them away and not to show me. Itachi, Leader, Sasuke, Zetsu, everyone." I sighed. Tobi nodded, his eyes scanned over the floor of the forest. He was thinking.

It was silent and I stared at him hardly.

"Do you know who could've been in the boxes?" I asked a little curious and confused. Tobi softly tapped the chin part of his mask as he thought.

"I have a few ideas, but I'm not quite sure. Kabuto erased Sasuke's mine correct? So Sasuke has no clue that Kabuto is there?" He asked softly. I nodded lightly.

"That's Kabuto for you." I sighed. Tobi softly chuckled, and we continued to stay silent as the morning air brushed upon us as we ran.

I thought about Itachi, how he didn't see Sasuke when he was with me. He didn't notice him or sense him, but Itachi was never the best with that stuff anyways.

And Itachi never brought up Sasuke. He always left it be.

Did he know about Sasuke? That he joined Akatsuki and is still trying to kill off Konoha even though Itachi's wish is for the complete opposite? I bet you he doesn't. That's why he's forgetting about it.

I can't believe he can't tell that Sasuke is turned against his wish. It pisses me off, and now that I think about it, Sasuke pisses me off a lot.

He killed Deidara. He left me at a young age. He hurt me. He was against me. He was against Akatsuki and Itachi. He is so defiant and a total complete asshole.

What the flipping fuck do I see in him?

I felt horrid, knowing that Bugga Boo will lose it a little after he finds out that Sasuke is against his second to last wish.

I wish Itachi was still here.. Same with all of Akatsuki.

I knew Itachi had entrusted Naruto and myself with the responsibilities of him after he passed and the responsibilities of Sasuke. But Naruto and I had different tasks. But I knew he was happy with his decision. Entrusing most of the responsibility to Naruto and more of the other stuff to me. Naruto was to bring Sasuke back, prove him wrong. Me? I didn't have anything really like that. Actually, Sasuke had more than me. Sasuke was to take care of me, love me, Itachi passed me on to his beloved young brother.

I'm happy that Itachi is happy though. And Leader. And everyone else. Even if they're only a little happy, it makes me smile.

I'm glad I didn't see Sasuke's eyes. I just barely did, I avoided them the whole time.

I ran by Tobi's side, the chakra growing stronger from Naruto and the Hachibi. But now, two other extremely familiar chakras entered battle with them.

Kabuto sent Itachi and Leader to fight Naruto and the Hachibi.

I growled lowly, hating how Kabuto was controlling my friends, my family.

_____Itachi POV_____

I had broke out of the controlling. I was free. I saved Naruto and Bee, the Hachibi. But now, Nagato had to be sealed away since he couldn't break free. I held him there with Susano'o's power, Naruto, Bee, and myself standing across from him.