MiMo [Requested/Christmas Special part 1]

AN: Hope you like it~ GalaxianStars SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG T^T

Ya'll gonna ship MiMo so hard after this chapter so..xD enjoy my furry readers :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS~ SARANGHAE! <3 JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AM I RIGHT? I'M REALLY SORRY IF I'M LATE IN YOUR COUNTRY T^T

(THIS PEPERO KISS THAT SANA THE SNAKE DID [the hands that pushed Mina's and Momo's head together was Sana's, THANK YOU SANA!] but after that incident Mina was so embarresed that she hid under the table, poor penguin xD)

(I REMEMBER THIS LIT PERFORMANCE~ MIMO~ comment 'I want to know' so that you can know the meaning behind this dance cause dang it's really cool)

Momo's POV

He landed a kick on my arm. Dang that hurt like sh*t. I held onto his leg and dragged it towards the wall. 

"B*TCH" he said as he put his hands on my throat. He laid me down on my back and he was really choking me. This f*cker. 

I pulled on his shirt and threw him across the room. He punched my eye and dang, I thought I was gonna black out. His phone rang and he stood up and grabbed my collar. 

"This isn't over Hirai" he said as he threw me onto the ground. 

I fixed my blouse and took my bag. I won't forgive this f*cker, yes heck to the no. I took my mirror out of my bag and took a look at myself. 

"Darn, this black eye, ahh it hurts so bad.." I said as I flinched when I touched it. I looked at the girl who was beaten up so badly. She was crying. 

I headed over to her side and untied her from the pole. He immediately hugged me and said 'thank you' before running away. I saw her leave a book, I eventually picked it up and  give it back to her. But apparently she's gone already. 

I decided to just leave and look for her some other time. 

..

...

"Where have you been again!? Look at the time Hirai Momo, what time is it hm?" Sana said. "You just entered this classroom in the 3rd period."

"I just spoke to a weakling.." I said as I plopped myself onto the sofa. Sana looked at me and looked at my arm that was covered with my sleeves. 

"Spoke?" she said as she took my arm and pulled up the sleeves. 

"Wh- Momo!? I told you not to fight, ugh that hard head of yours needs to go...I don't want you to get hurt.. LIKE COME ON, you can't get a single day done without bruising someone?..JUST LOOK AT THESE WOUNDS!"