DahMo

#GetWellSoonJihyo

#GetWellSoonMomo

#minaprotectionsquad

Dahyun's POV

"Uh..uhm..dance club? where is it.." I said as I walked pass the hallway. This is my first time trying out a club..I was an introvert. It was Friday and tomorrow is a weekend.

'Dance Club/Practice Room' 

I looked at the sign board and took a peek from the door's window. I saw someone laying down the floor, she looked exhausted and ill. 

I opened the door and ran inside. I placed my palm on her forehead, she was burning hot. 

"H-Hey are you ok!?" I said as I shook her body. "Omo, what happened!?" 

She wasn't responding. I gave her some space so that she could have some air to breath. I left her for like 15-20 mins. 

I saw her opening her eyes slowly and tried to get up. 

"He-hey!" I said. "Don't force yourself to stand up."

I grabbed her to lay her on the floor again. I took a book and a bottle of water from my bag. 

"Here, drink this" I said as I give her the bottle. I fanned her with my book. 

She finished drinking and put the bottle down. 

"Kamsamnida.." she said as she slowly closed her eyes. I think she wanted to sleep.I gently placed her head on top off my lap and brushed of some hair covering her face. 

"I'm worried."

..

...

Momo's POV

-Earlier-

"Momo unnie, Sana unnie, it's time to go home" Mina said as she packed up her things.

"Can we go to the mall!? I saw this stuff toy and I thought Tzuyu might like..I was gonna buy it for her.." Sana said as she shyly placed a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"Tzuyu would love getting presents from her 'girlfriend'" Mina said as she felt Sana splash some water on her face. "YAH!" 

I laughed at them and heard my phone ring. I opened it and saw a message from my girlfriend, Jeongyeon. 

To: Moguri
From: Jeongie

  Momo, I think...we should break up..I'm really sorry.. but, I saw and spent some time with this girl and she..she had this comfortable feeling that you don't have. I think we're not right for each other..I'm sorry moguri. 

  Please forgive me. Let's forget about each other and pretend that we are total strangers. I bet that'll ease the pain :)

I stared at my phone and my mind was suddenly flooded with unwanted thoughts. 

"Did she even loved me?"

"Has she been cheating on me all this time?"

"When did she started liking her?"

"Was I all a plaything for her entertainment?"

"Forget each other? How can I possibly do that.."

To: Jeongie
From: Moguri

  It's okay

"Guys, you should go on ahead without me" I said as I searched for some random papers from my bag. "See, I have some papers to finish and submit today."