Reid x reader part 3

(A/n) I'm backkkkkk. Soooooo ya miss me?

Admittttttt ittttt ya missed me

Admittttttt ittttt ya missed me. Anywhoooooooo here's another story for ya loves.

⚠ warning ⚠
Major feels up ahead
Adult things (not dirty)
Feels

Sorry it took FOREVER to do but I had to find the right song; its a song fic if ya couldn't tell. I hope you like even tho you might be mad at me after this. Seeeeee yaaaaa kitty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I didn't wait long till Penny came to pick me up. She was in one of the SUV's. "How do you drive with your heels?" I asked as I jumped into the car.

"Well my sweet," she teased and started driving, "I take off my heels to drive."

"So you're bare foot?" I asked and got out my phone.

"Yes but I usually bring flats if I'm gonna drive," she explained and slowed down at a red light.

I quickly dialed Em's number and hit call. "Yes? Lil sis?" Em answered immediately.

"I'm coming home," I grinned and could hear her smile.

"Always one to face your fears," she joked, knowing I can be a scaredy cat at times, "what are you gonna do about them."

I smiled like a Cheshire cat. "I will deal with them the old badass way," I giggled like a mad woman, " you'll be seeing an old side of me you haven't seen in a while."

"Oh I think I know what you're planning, (Y/n)," she was smirking and I knew it from her voice.

"Mmm well I better go," Garcia turned on an unfamiliar street, "Penny's taking me somewhere."

"Good luck, sis," she hung up as we pulled up to an apartment complex.

"Where are we?" I asked as we got out and Penny lead the way in.

"My home, silly," she answered and showed me to her apartment.

"Go ahead and put your stuff on my bed and I'll get my flats on so we go the office." She started looking for her flats as I put my stuff down.

"Penny you don't mind if I change, right?" I asked and started pulling out an outfit that hasn't seen the light of day in a while.

"Of course not," she finally found the black ballet flats, "go ahead."