5. Need a ride?

"Hey baby" he smiled cocky and waved his hand to me.

"hey" I replied silently and looked around searching place to hide from him .

"It's raining,need a ride?"

"oh,really?" I asked him sarcastically.

"really." his voice was deep and dark.

I was standing there silent and it was raining on me. I couldn't go or say something,and I didn't know why,but I knew that he was seducing me.

"sit down." Niall offered me,but I shook my head.

"No,thanks." replied with crushing the grass with my foot.

"I said,sit down!" his voice was rising and darkening . I couldn't hide my unwinding eyes,but I gave up and took my place near him.

"oh,c'mon,you don't need that" he laughed when I started tieing driving belt. "Police don't patrol here"

"I don't know what about you,but it's important for my safety.

"Do whatever you want." he rolled his eyes and started engine. I sat silent and started playing with my fingers nervously.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself officially" he was first to start talking " I'm Niall Horan."

"Aria Grey"

I was checking him out secretly. He was wearing all black again and for my surprise everything suited him well. His hear was a little matted and he looked so sexy with his all look.

"like what you see?" he looked at me with cocky smile and I didn't know where to hide my red face. Shit. He just caught me checking him out and it was so awkward.

"what?"

"I saw you."

"Saw me what?" I started protecting myself.

"Saw you checking me out"

"I haven't done anything like that."

"But I saw you."

"I was just... interested..."

"Don't cry. I won't say anybody" He laughed again and now he was already playing on my nerves.

"Why are you wearing all black?"

"Let's take it like my fav color"

"okey."

And again there was silence between us.

"Why did you move into this city?"

"It's complicated."

"I'll understand,tell me."

"My Stepdad was located in this city from his work,mum couldn't stay there without him,so I was forced to live my hometown."

"What is his profession?"

"He's a detective."

"oh,really?" he asked nervously and I sware I heard his face bones creak. "And why did he moved here,for what?"

"I don't know,I think there was some closed case that needed renew inquiry.

"oh,and do you know,what case is it?"

"No,why is it so important for you? "

"It's not" He stopped car in front of my house and looked over my windows. There was a light in living room and mum stood in the window.

"I think mum is waiting for me." I looked out of the car window,it was raining again,but I needed to go home. " Thanks for a ride,it was nice to meet you,Niall" I said before getting out of car.

"Anything for you,love" he replied with a warm smile. His smile was so attractive that he could lose any girl's mind. He was so sexy and attractive.

but 'love'? how could he dear to call me love? I know it sounds sexy and pleasent,but I wasn't his love or babygirl!

I ran to the door as fast as possible.I was gonna ring the bell,but the door opened as I neared it and mum was standing with a big smile.

"Is everything okey,dear?"

"Yes,I just got caught in rain and I am all soaked."

"I see." She laughed and helped me to take off my wet clothes fast. " And who was him?"

"oh,that boy,he's my new school mate"

"He's hot,isn't he?"

"Mum." I laughed in loud

"What?" she laughed with me " I said what I saw,that's all"

"yea,he's lovely." I bit on my lip and went to my room.

When I was taking off my clothes in my room,I discovered that my phone disappeared.Panic attacked me.

What could I think,where did I lose it?

Maybe I lost it in the wood when I was jogging,or maybe it slapt out from my pocket in Niall's car.

Oh my gosh! If I lost it in Niall's car,I'm gonna kill myself,cause haven't set a screen lock on my phone and he could see everything what he wanted,include my personal social accounts,all messages and ect.

oh my god.