Chapter 28

(( Vic pov ))

It was prom night but Kellin and I decided to sit it out, and just be together cuddling and watching movies with all sorts of snacks and candy. We were sitting in our theater room, with the huge tv and huge couches and chairs. It was great to just be with him like this.

That's how I planned our summer to be, but unfortunately that has to change.

* Days later *

The day had finally come where I graduate high school.

This is going to be a great day, for Kellin and I. Our families are going to be there for us. Then we're all going out to eat at a fancy restaurant. And guess who's also coming.

Jaime and Tony! Mama told me that they're coming up from San Diego and I can't wait to see them again. It's been a couple months. And they're also bringing the rest of Mike and I's things too.

I got a text from Kellin when I woke up and it's was a picture him in his cap and gown open with nothing but his boxers on. And he was eating a banana. I swear if could of fucked my phone I would have seeing that sexy picture of him. I defiantly saved that picture. Let's say it was a great thing to wake up to.

I didn't send him one back because he's doesn't know it yet but he's going to let's say take a mental picture later on tonight. Wink wink.

Anyway, I got ready and and went down stairs to be greeting by my family and friends.

Kellin was out front and mama wanted to get a picture of us together. Did I say a picture I mean dozens of pictures. 

So Kellin and I posed for as many pictures mama wanted to take. There were so many, then pictures of Mike and I, me with Tony and Jaime. Nick was in a few, one or two with mama, then a whole family picture. By the time we finished with pictures it was time to go. Kellin left to go take pictures with his family and go with them. And we all got in mamas car and went off to the ceremony.

I met up with Kellin again at the place and we hung out together until we were forced to line up alphabetical, by last name.

Kellin was before me, cause his last name is a B and mine is an F.

I cheered when they called him and I just wanted to jump up and hug him after he got his diploma, but I couldn't.

They finally called me up and I walked behind the girl that was in front of me and I spotted Kellin, he waved to me and was ready to cheer. Then they did call my name, and I walked up and got my diploma and I heard mama and everyone cheer. Then I sat back down until it was time to leave. Kellin texted me since he was so far away.

Kels <3 : congratulations!

Me: congrats yourself ;)

I sent him that and I immediately saw his head shoot up and he looked at me and all I did was smirk at him. Then I looked away.

We were finally able to leave and we all rushed out to the parking lot and take even more pictures. Then we went to the restaurant and celebrate.

It was a great day, and it was going to get better with Kellin tonight.

Once we were done at the restaurant Mike and I said our goodbyes to Tony and Jaime cause they had to go back.