Chapter 15

(( Vic pov ))

After my little freak out, Jaime drove us to a local hotel for the night. I was thankful. I didn't realize that it was going to be this overwhelming. I didn't think about that part. But I still want to do this we're already here, might as well.

I didn't really sleep at all I just kept thinking. Plus Mike kept unconsciously elbowing me, since we had to share a bed in the hotel room. Mike is also a snorer. But it was mostly my thoughts that kept me awake.

I eventually slept a couple hours, then I was up again, I got another hour after that. Then I was up since then.

Mike, Tony and Jaime are still sleep, I don't blame them it's only 6:41 am.

After I guess resting a while I do feel a bit calmer and relaxed about this. I quietly made coffee for myself and just scrolled through my social media until they wake up.

I hate having to share a bed with Mike. For the reason that he's, let's say an aggressive sleeper. He elbows and hits and things like that all night.

"Ow! Mike!" I said loudly.

He flung his arm out and it hit my face.
So I shoved him to wake him.

"Vic stop" he mumbled.

"Then stop hitting me with those long ass arms" I told him.

He didn't answer, I just knew that I had to get away from him while he was still sleeping.

I decide to shower and get dressed.

I took a nice long shower, I had to clear my head and calm myself, so I don't have another freak attack, like yesterday.

When I step out of the shower I hear talking, so everyone must me up now.
I got dressed and when back to them.

I went over to the bed Mike and I shared. And I checked my phone

"Morning Vic" I hear Jaime say to me.

"Morning" I say back.

Mike is still asleep, damn the sleeps like a rock.

"Michael Christopher fucking Fuentes! Wake the fuck up!" I shouted at him.

He woke up.

"Jesus, what the hell Victor" he said.

"Mike, we don't have all day for you to sleep, we have to get going." I told him.

"What crawled up your ass?" He said.

"Is that your only comeback?"  I asked him.

"Kind of?" He said shyly.

And he got dressed and ready to go. We all got back into Jaime and Tony's car, and we're heading back to our mothers house.

I think I'm over everything regarding the nostalgia, and flashbacks, so I am able to stay calm now.

We arrived in front of the house (again) and I notice two really expensive cars in the driveway, I don't know who they belong too, cause I remember Kellin saying that my uncle and cousin moved in with mama, so they could be anyone's.

Our (or Jaime's) car kind of stands out, here there all super expensive brands of cars and we have a really old Honda, the point is we stand out like a sore thumb.

I get out followed by Mike, then Tony and Jaime.

"Should we come?" Tony asked.

"No, not right now I think we should settle some things our selves first" I told them.

They nodded in understanding and Mike and I walk up to our childhood home.

Here goes nothing.

I rand the bell, funny it still sounds the same.

I looked at Mike and he gave me a reassuring smile. And then the door opened, by a boy I didn't recognize he's short, shorter than me, but looked about Mike's age.

"May I help you?" He asked.

Wait he must be. . . Nick. Wow he looks different.

"Nick?" I ask.

He just looks at us and I think shock just took over him. He turns and calls so someone. But not just someone our mother.

"Aunt Viv!" He shouts.

It's Nick, and moments later I see mama walking over.

"Wait here" he said and before we could answer he shut the door.

I looked at Mike again. And I couldn't read his look.

But then the door opens again to reveal Nick and my mama. She looks the same, only a bit older.

"Mama?" Mike said.

"My boys!" He said and started to cry and then hug us.

Mike and I looked at each other, we didn't know what to do.

"Come in, come in" she said to us.

And we followed them into the house. But we motioned for Tony and Jaime to come with us. They got out of the car and came in with us.

Wow the house looks the same. Like nothing was touched since we left.

-----------------------------

The next chapter will be a continuation of this one. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the story so far.