Chapter 4

(( Kellin pov ))

I woke up the the sound of sirens out side. I walked over the window to we what was going on. There were police cars in front of Vic's house I quickly got dressed and went over there. As I was walking over, I saw his mom crying, and being comforted by his uncle with their cousin Nick there too. 

I got closer and I heard his uncle talking, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. His mother saw me and hugged me really tight. I still had no idea what was going on. I then saw my mother run out. She came over to me and comforted Mrs. Fuentes.

"Kellin go back to the house, now" mother said to me sternly.

So I went back inside. I watched from my room and waited for mother to come back and tell me what was happening.

After an hour mother came back into the house and I ran over to her.

"Mom! What's going on?" I asked.

She looked down and and then at dad, then to me. I was getting nervous.

"Kellin,...Vic, Mike and their father were in a car accident and they were killed" mom said to me.

"What?" I was shocked. I couldn't believe this.

I ran away from them and back into my room. Once I was there I broke down crying. I just found out that my best friend and his brother and father died. I kept crying. No wonder his mother was so upset, she just lost her family, especially her children. That must be rough.

After a while there was a knock on my door. My mom opened it and walked in. She didn't say anything she just came over to me and hugged me. I eventually fell asleep, from all the crying.

--------------

(( Third person pov ))

Vivian Fuentes was devastated to learn the news that her husband died and then they said that her sons died too and it was a lot for her to take in. In the weeks that followed. She didn't leave the house once. Her brother in law and Nick, moved in with her to care for her. To be there for her, and take care of the house as well. All she wanted to know was who hit them.

Victor's brother took over his company and he was now the CEO. However he's hiding a huge secret and that's one thing he's never going to tell anyone.

He's the only one who knows exactly what happened that night. And that the kids are actually still alive. Also that he was the one to hit their car, with a car that he stole.

Kellin didn't leave his room all that much either. It was hard for him to go to school during the following weeks. He missed his best friend a lot. But he eventually had to go back.

Kellin was never going to tell Vic, but he had a crush on Vic, he wasn't going to say anything because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Kellin was devastated.

Vic and Mike started to live with Jaime and Tony. The men fed the two lost boys. They were starting to care for the boys they found. But they still wanted to know what happened to them that caused them to get lost, in the first place.

----------------------

(( Vic pov ))

After Jaime and Tony took us to eat at a McDonald's, they took us to their home, they live in San Diego. I've seen McDonald's around but Mike and I have never had it before. Mama said that its for poor people. So she never took us there.

It was long drive to their home, but once we got there Mike and I fell asleep. When I woke up, Mike and I were sleeping next to each other in a small room. I woke Mike up too. We walked around and we found Jaime and Tony in the kitchen, there home was really small.

"Hi" I said shyly with Mike following me.

"Hey boys, what something?" Jaime said to us.

"Umm, where are we"  I asked.

"Oh this is our apartment, in San Diego" he said.

"Oh, it's really small" I said.

They just looked at each other.

"What do you mean small, this is a fairly big apartment with two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen and living room, this place is about 500 square feet" he said to us.

Mike and I looked at each other too, they can't be serious, they think this is big.

"So Mike and I have to share a room?" I asked.

They nodded at us. We looked at each other. We've never shared a room ever. Our house was big enough that we had our own rooms, and extras as well.

"So you boys what to tell us what happened" Tony asked.

"Well something bad happened that was our fault and we can't go back home" is all I was going to say to them.

"So you boys ran away?" Jaime asked.

We nodded in response.

"Where were you from?" Jaime asked us again.

"Los Angeles" I told them.

They looked at each other and it looked like they were having a conversation with out words. 

"Why don't you boys go upstairs, we'll call you when dinners ready" Jaime said and we just did what they said and we went up stairs to the room we were in earlier.

----------------

((Jaime's pov))

"Tony, I think we may have picked up a couple of rich kids" I told him.

"I don't know, how can you tell?" He asked.

I sighed, "Tone, they lived in LA, and they called our apartment small, the average person wouldn't call this small"

"But Hime, their kids, they don't know what their talking about, we'll have to show them that" Tony said to me.

He has a point they are kids, and we have no proof they were rich anyway.

"But, shouldn't we take them back?" Tony asked me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"To who? When we mentioned their parents they cried, they probably died, and then they freaked and left" I said to him.

"You're right. We'll have to raise them now, can we do that?" Tony said.

"We have no choice anymore" I said to him.