•Sorry•

•Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I'm missing more than just your body. Is it too late now to say sorry? Ya I know that I let you down, is it too late now to say I'm sorry now•

Sorry; Justin Bieber.

------------

"We were such idiots! I knew we should've talked to you!" Lucas says.

"Lucas, I'm ticked off. But seriously stop apologizing. We're best friends again? Right?"

Lucas brings her in for another hug, along with his girlfriend Riley.

"Well duh Shortstack," He sighs.

"Good Huckleberry, because I've been missing teasing you," The girl smiles. Even though it hurt like hell that he was Riley's, at least they were talking again.

---------

The gang sat together, laughing in Topanga's.

"Wait," Farkle asks. "If Maya didn't write the note, who did then?"

"Umm...."

"Maybe your other friends?" Smackle asks.

"What other friends?" Maya laughs.

"I don't know..." Smackle laughs. "How about the ones over there? Or the boyfriend walking over to you?"

"Boyfriend?"

She actually forgot Brandon.

All the sudden arms wrap around her, and someone kisses her cheek.

"Hey you," Maya laughs. She turns her head and kisses Brandon on the lips.

"Hey babe," He says. Brandon jumps over the chair and lifts Maya up, placing her on the chair.

"Maya, what are you doing?" Lucas asks. "And who are you?"

The whole group looks at him weirdly, but then Lucas shrugs his fingers.

"Well Lucas," Maya says. "I'm sitting in my boyfriend's lap. And this is my boyfriend Brandon."

"Oh."

Brandon takes her face, and kisses her again. "C'mon babe, Brittany got caught with Taylor last night and Jesse found out. The guys are fisting it I think, we better get going."

"But-" Riley begins.

"Matthews!" Brandon barked. "I'd like to take what's rightfully mine."

Now look at that, she was now an object.

"Bye guys," She smiles and waves her hand. Brandon then took her hand and dragged her out.

"Okay, where's the fight?" Maya asks.

"There isn't one," He replies. He drags her to the side of the building. "I just wanted to make out with you."

She creases her eyebrows together. She was so being used.

But she wrapped her arms around his neck anyways, and begins to kiss him.

------------

"Okay! Bay window after school!" Riley squeals. "I need to know about this Brandon guy."

"Honey-"

"Peaches! I'll see you at 4! I've got to get to first period."

"Love you!"

"Love you too!"

She begins to walk away, and smiles.

She was wearing converse. Jeans. And a long plaid shirt.