Dreams

Y/N's POV

I woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night. I had to walk around to shake it off. It was me back in the nether and I started seeing Grate, Garroth, Laurence, and even baby Vylad be killed by Zane and him walking up to me saying "Now Love don't try to escape again." I woke up with a wet pillow and face realizing I started crying in my sleep. That was normal ever since I turned but this is the worse so far. I walked in the kitchen and I noticed a note on the counter. I read it 'Don't trust Zane,' no shit 'He is out to kill you. You know and remember to much.' WAIT WHAT. Kill me? Is it because I'm the only one who remembers. 'Be careful my friend.' Who is this? I don't know this signature and I barley read it. I got shocked when I heard a noise behind me. I looked behind me and I saw baby Vylad. Atleast the deaths weren't real. "Y/N why you up?" He said in a sleepy voice. "Did I wake you up?" I asked him and he replies with a nod rubbing his eye. I picked him up and took him back to his room. He was really sleepy because he fell asleep once I picked him up. I then felt something tap my shoulder and it was some type of demon creature. He held a dagger to my neck and with his raspy voice he spoke "Heh Hello Love aren't you supposed to be dead with your parents!" Everything went black. I striked up from my sleeping position very loudly and started breathing very heavily. Was it all a dream? I remembered back to that note and maybe that was who the writer was referring to. Maybe there really is someone out to kill me. Yet, that wasn't Zane. His voice was to different. I saw Grate walk in my room asking if I was ok. I nodded and explained it was just a nightmare. Not in detail of course. I'm glad it wasn't Laurence or Garroth. Then I would stuck explaining for awhile. I went back to bed.

A/n-

Heyy girls and boys. How ya doing? And I'm not going to be like "OH I'm such a busy person and barely write" That just not the case. Imma admit I've gotten extremely lazy with writing and I'm sorry. Have a good night/day.

-JJ