Derp

Y/n POV

"I have no idea. Does Laurence remember me?" Zane asked me. I shook my head. Zane only smirked. I looked at him with a confused face. "Well Laurence is like a protector to you now buuuuttt~ if he doesn't remember then we won't be caution around me. Which makes you vulnerable." Zane explained. "I will tell." I tried threatin him. "Shadow Knights are easy to believe people. They need proof unless they don't believe you. Even if the person telling them is a fellow Shadow Knight or a close friend or family." Zane explained with a bigger smirk. I ran out of the room to try to find Laurence. I saw him talking to two five year old. "Hi Vylad! Laurence what are you doing?" I asked although I did know. "Talking to Vylad and his friend!" He said grinning like a moron. WHY! I thought. This guys knows how to get on my nerves. "Vylad mind to introduce me to your friend." I asked Vylad with the same grin as Laurence. IRENE WHY! I thought. "Sure! Y/n meet Dmitri." He said. As it hit me he looked a lot like Nicole. "Yea my brother!" A girl with red hair said sliding down the rails on the stairs. "Hi Nicole. Why are you here?" I asked her. "Well in school which you and Laurence should enroll in soon, me and Garroth got paired up on a project. Therefore, my conclusions states I was in Garroth's room trying to paint. As you can see from my hands" She states as she puts her hands in my face as to clearly see a rainbow clearly puked on her hands. "I can see that" I said laughing. "Yep" Nicole said as she got a text on her phone. "Oh mother of Irene. We in trouble!" She stated with a scared face. "Huh?" I properly stated with my derpest confused face.

"Kawaii~Chan is coming to pick us up" Nicole said worried

"Kawaii~Chan is coming to pick us up" Nicole said worried. "Who is Kawaii~Chan" I stated with the derpest face.

 "Who is Kawaii~Chan" I stated with the derpest face

A/n-

Soooooo I hope that pug haunts your dreams. Sorry this is a sort chapter. NOW PUG MAY YOU HAUNT MY READERS!