Just Katelyn!

Katelyn POV (HEHEHE)

Nicole won't shut up about her boyfriend Dante. "Katelyn he has been so nice. I mean this boy got me a diamond necklace." Nicole kept going on and on about Dante. Yes, I have my own boyfriend but he is out with his dad on a trip. He texts me everyday but it not the same. Today he was coming back and I am suppose to pick him up. I can't wait it like 3 now and his plane comes in at 6. His dad normally stays longer so it just him. I miss Jeffory but I'll see him later. "Katelyn? Kaaattteeellyyyn? KATELYN!" Nicole screamed. "Huh!" I said. I gues a doze off. "Nicole I need to go Dmitri is about to drive my mom nuts. Bye!" Nicoles says as she walks away. My brothers are at a friend's house so I don't need to worry about them. I walked around at the park for a hour when I got a text from Jeffory.

(K=Katelyn, J=Jeffory)

J- Hello Beautiful
K- Hi! 💖💚💕💓💗
J- Can you come pick me up my plane came in early
K- ok on my way. Love you
J- Love you too See you soon

Jeffory is back from his trip I can't wait to see him. I ran to my car and drove to the Airport. I saw him. I saw Jeffory. I parked the car to where he can't see it and snuck up behind him. I screamed Boo as I jumped on his back. "Katelyn I have missed you." Jeffory said in his sweet voice as he passionately kissed me. When we pulled apart he said "Did you miss me." "Miss you? Pfft sure keep dreaming honey" I said. He was the only person to see through my cocky side. "Katelyn I can see through your lies." he said. I then signed in deaft and said. "I miss you so much. I love you." Another passionate kiss and we got into my car. "I got this for you." He says as he pulls out a bag. I looked in the bag a saw two hand held weapons. "So you can be a true Fire Fist, Katelyn the Fore Fist!" He says with the grin I fell in love with. "Do you want your own Weapon, Jeffory the Golden Heart!" I say as he sheepishly smiles at me. "Nah later on, but now you most fight Ivy the Venom Scythe" He is cleary proud of me. Me and Jeffory take a weapon fighting class and me and Ivy were put to spare with our choice of weapon.

A/n

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*pants* Sorry I just love this so much that this loving boy to everyone is dating a girl to everyone who is this tough girl but really on the inside she is as loving as Jeffory. Ok guys sorry I went a little to deep with but i love this ship. I love Travlyn but I cried when Jeffory died solely because of Abby being his daughter but when Katelyn came into the story simply just did this these were my stages.

Stage One- 😯😯
Stage Two- 😦😦
Stage Three- 😢😢
Stage Four- 😤😤 keep it in
Stage Five- 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Love ya Bai

-JJ