Why

~To Guide You~
Y/n = Your Name
H/c = Hair Color
H/l = Hair Length
E/c = Eye Color (CAN'T BE RED)
H/t = Home Town
~Update as we Gooooo~

Y/n POV

"Laurence where are we going?" I asked. "A small town called Phoenix Drop" He replied. I started crying because I just remembered I killed my mom and dad and that they wanted to turn me in. "Why would they want to do that to me. I was there only child." I said bawling. Laurence stopped and engulfed me into a hug saying "I am here for you. Your parents knew the amount of money they would get if they turned you in. They didn't love you more then their petty greed." I was crying in his chest. Laurence was like my brother. "Lets camp here for the night." He said. I nodded. We set up and went to sleep.

~Le Magically Time Skip brought to you by Unicorns~

3rd POV

A policeman was walking through the forest. He sees a tent. He walks towards it and saw a H/c haired young girl, and a boy with light brown hair on the side of the tent. The policeman woke up the girl. "Laurence?" She said rubbing her eyes. "No I am a Officer of Phoenix Drop" the Policeman said. "PHOENIX DROP!!!!" the young girl screamed shaking the young man telling him to wake up. "Wht??" He questioned the girl. "He can take us to Phoenix Drop!!" The young girl screamed. "Can you?" the boy asked the police Officer. "Also you accept Shadow Knights" the young girl added. The man nodded. The teenagers started cleaning yp the camp and started walking towards Phoenix Drop with the officer.

~Another Time Skip brought to you by unicorns~

Y/n POV

We were at a house. It was a very large house. "You are welcomed to stay with me until you guys find a place to live." the officer offered. We both nodded. "Sir what is your name?" I asked. "Grate" He replied walking into his very large house. "DAD!!!!" A young boy with brown hair came running down the stairs. "Why hello son. Guys this is one of my sons Vylad, he is 5 years old" Grate said. "So cute! Hi Vylad I am Y/n." I said. "Hi!!!" He said back with the cutest face. Another boy came walking downstairs. He caught me and Laurence attention really fast because of his sandy blonde hair. I walked up behind him -Poke- "Huh? Vylad don---" He stopped when he looked at me. "Hi! I am Y/n and you are?" I said in a very cheerful voice. "Garroth. Nice to meet you." He said as he walk towards the door.

A/n~

How yall wonderful people doing. Hope yall doing good.

~JJ