Meeting Jasmine

3rd POV

Dmitri started "Nicole you only freak out when it comes to Kawaii~Chan because Kawaii~Chan is a complete opposite to you" Nicole nodded and shruged. Nicole look at her phone once again. "She isn't picking us up? Last second rain check. WELL IF YOU SAY SO!" Nicole screamed the last part. Someone knocked on the door. Y/n opened the door and saw a young girl. "Hai! I'm Jasmine. I'm new to the neighborhood!" she said. Jasmine was a tall girl with long brown hair with dyed purple tips. "Wait I know you." Nicole said. "Y-y-you do?" Jasmine stuttered as if she became shy. "You are the little girl always in the tree at the park down my street. Why a tree?" Nicole asked. "I like climbing trees! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!" She said that jokingly. Y/n and Nicole laughed. "You seem cool! Do you skateboard?" Y/n asked. "YEPY" she screamed. "WHAT THE HELL!" Garroth came downstairs screaming. "Sorry Garroth!" Y/n said. "My fault!" Jasmine said. I need to go my two friends dared me to go to my neighbors and scream a lot." Jasmine said. "Mission accomplished" Dimitri said with thumbs up. "Well Bai!" Jasmine said walking back to her house.

Jasmine POV

"I'm done!" I yelled walking to my backyard and climbing back on my tree I was sitting on. "Awesome Sauce!" said my friend with long black hair named Nawrine. "Who ya meet?" said another one of my friends with like shoulder length brown hair named Emma. She is the smallest of all three of us.

 She is the smallest of all three of us

(^ that Emma)

(^ That Nawrine)

(^ That Nawrine)

A/n

Soooooo how yal like it. You guys meet me. In the story of course. You also sae pics of my irl friends tags her Now
Aphmau123123 <Emma
Nawrinethecreeper <Nawrine

FOLLOW THEM

~JJ