Hanging out with the Guys

Y/n POV

Everything is set up in my room. Garroth asked if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends. I agreed and got dressed. I put on some black shorts, navy blue sweatshirt, high tops, and some dog tags because I think they are cool. (Pic above) He said they were hanging out and showing off their skills and the skate park so I grabed my skateboard and headed out. Garroth went ahead to tell his friends that I was coming.

~Time Skip to the Skate Park brought to you by Unicorns~

When I got there I spotted Garroth. "Sup!" I greeted Garroth. "What up. Guys this is Y/n. Y/n Travis, Dante, and Logan." he said as he pointed to the guys in front of me. "Bet I can skate better then you Y/n." Logan Bragged. "Prove it." I challenged him. "she is feisty no one ever beats Logan at a Skateboard challenge." Dante said. "I can end that." I said with a smirked. Logan got on his Skateboard and did a bunch of lame tricks. I rolled my eyes at him when he finished. "Beat that" He teased. "ohh I will" I said and got on my skateboard. I did a Backflip, backwards, heck I even did a hand stand. After, That I just beat Logan. People startes clapping. "Nice work!" Travis said. "Thanks oh and Logan you just got beat by a girl" I said getting back on my skateboard and rode around the skate park.

Garroth POV

I never knew Y/n can skateboard. I thought she would let me teach her and we can get to know her. "Why you staring at Y/n." Dante asked pulled me out of my thoughts. "Look if you think I like her then you wrong." I said with a stupid nervous face. "Yea Ssssssuuuuurrreee" he said doing the same thing Y/n did. Logan left due to embarrassment. I guess I will just get some soda.

A/N-

Super short but I am super proud of this chapter. Love yall. 😘

-JJ