Thank You

Aaron POV

Y/n is a shadow knight!?!? She is the only family I have left I can't let her go. "Y/n, I accept you." I said softly. She looked up at me. Her eyes were puffy and almost bloodshot. "R-R-Really." She stuttered. I nodded. I looked up and saw a boy I haven't seen in years. He looked like he was going to kill me. I think he noticed who I was hugging. He still had that crush. He doesn't remember who I am yet. To play with his mind I smirked. He looked even more angry. He started running over to me and then stopped halfway and widen his eyes. He smiled at me. I poked Y/n arm and gestured her to look Laurence's way. She smiled. "You know and only you?" Laurence questioned me with a strin look. Me and Y/n nodded. "Good." Laurence still has a strin look. Laurence is goofy playful person but he can be serious and mean at the same time. He takes good care Y/n. Why has Y/n ao queit in this? "Y/n are you ok you are never this queit." I questioned her. "Huh? Oh sorry, I was thinking about something. Laurence, may I speak with you?" she asked Laurence and he nodded and they walked away.

Y/n POV

"Laurence, I saw him." I said. "Who?" Laurence questioned. "Zane." I said worried. His eyes widen. Laurence then ran off. I looked around the skate park and got on my skateboard. I think I see Nicole. I skateboard over to her. "Hi, I'm Y/n!" I introduced myself. "Oh I remember you. Sup, I'm Nicole. Nice to meet ya. So I hear you are staying with Garroth." she started talking. "Yea his dad is really nice." I said her lots of cheer in my voice. "Yea he is. So do you like Garroth?" She asked me with a smirk. I blushed. "OMG YOU DO LIKE HIM!!!!!" Nicole screamed and everyone in the looked at us. "well it is getting late here ia my number. Bye" Nicole hands me a paper and runs off. I texted Garroth saying I went home.

A/n

Hai guys JJ here and sorry this chapter is short but I have big plans. Shout out to @DreamPuff
for the support. Bai friends!!

-JJ