Alone!

Aphmau POV (Didn't expect that one did ya)

I was walking into school to see my future boyfriend. Garroth. Who is that hoe? Is she new? Why is she with Garroth and another cute guy? "Hey Babe!" I yelled out to Garroth walking towards him. "And I thought I was bad when it comes trying to get a date." The boy with light brown hair whispered to the hoe. "Uhhh Hai I'm Y/n. I'm new here." the hoe calls herself Y/n hmmmm. "Aphmau leave them alone. You know Garroth isn't your Boyfriend and I can tell that you are calling Y/n a hoe." Nicole said walking towards us. "How dare you Nicole. Do you know how important I am!?" I stated. "Why are you so important?" Y/n asked. "Supposedly Aphmau here is the reincarnation of the power goddess Lady Irene." Garroth states. "Yet Lady Irene ia the most powerful Divine Warriors yet the shadow Lord was able to get Shadow Knights even stronger although shadow knights are hard to come by." Nicole said. "Well Me and Laur-" Y/n was cut off by Laurence covering her mouth with his hand "Ignore Y/n. She is nuts in the morning." Laurence said and dragged Y/n into the school.

Y/n POV

"LAURENCE! What was that for!?" I screamed at Laurence. "They can't know." Laurence said worriedly. "Look Laurence I am stronger then her. I know this. Trust me." I said. He nods and walks away. I walking to my homeroom. I walked in and because everyone had their own group by now. It was the middle of the year and I am all alone in my homeroom. I walked to the back of the class and drew.

Thr bell rang and I walked to my first period

Thr bell rang and I walked to my first period. A Shadow Knight Class? I ran to the class and only saw like 8 people and Laurence. I sat next to Laurence and we talked.

A/n

Annnnnd Published. Ahhhhh omg It us finally out sorry guys but hey here! Have a good day!!!