Chapter 36

I woke up the next morning and TC was in bed next to me. "Whoa what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Um I came last night with Thomas" he said. "Was I asleep" I asked. "No you were wide awake and making out with Justin in jail while you were drunk" TC said in a pissed off voice. "No I didn’t, my head hurts" I said. "I wouldn’t lie about that" TC said. "But I wouldn’t do that to you" I said. "Well you did do it, even ask Justin" TC said. "Yeah everything he said is true" Justin said still half asleep. "What? No. That’s not possible" I said. "You’re a great kisser Elle" Justin said winking. "What?!?! No" I said. "Explain to me everything that happened last night." I said. "Okay well you were mad at Kennie, David and Everyone cause they didn’t tell you about David’s new girlfriend, then we left to Vegas and you decided to dye your hair” I ran to the mirror, Justin followed. “and then you walked up to some guy and slapped him. Then we got in a bar and you got drunk" Justin said. "I what" I said. "Then a cop came up to us and took us to a little jail then we were making out and Thomas and TC came" Justin said. "You’re joking your all playing some big joke on me" I said. "This is serious" TC said. "Well even if it did happen, no hard feelings TC" I said. "What do you mean I saw you kissing another guy" TC said. "But I was drunk” I said. "You should know better than that" TC said yelling. "Geez what’s wrong with you" I said. "You, you aren’t suppose to run off to Vegas, then make out with Justin in a jail cell" TC yelled. "Stop yelling at me" I said. "Both of you lets go" Thomas said, we all got down and there was a taxi. "Eww" I said. "You can sit on Justin’s lap" TC said. "What the hell is your effing problem" I yelled. "Just don’t talk to me Payton" TC said. I sat on Justin’s lap. We got to the airport and into the jet with very little words said. Everyone sat in one area I decided to go sit in this little area with one of my guitars. "Elle Where are you going" Thomas asked. "Too the back, no one interrupt me I have a great song in my head" I said walking to the back. I picked up the guitar and started writing lyrics down and playing the guitar. For 1 hour I was doing that. Then I had the perfect I’m sorry song for TC to not be mad at me. “Darlin”. “Go screw yourself” is going to have to wait. I walked to everyone."I’ve got it, seriously this one will be as good as my other songs" I said. Then started to play the guitar and sing and sat down on TCs lap he wasn’t happy about it. "Darling you 're hiding in the closet once again, start smiling I know you're trying real hard not to turn your head away pretty darling face tomorrow, tomorrow is not yesterday Yesterday oh oooooh" I sang. They all liked the start. "Pretty please I know it's a drag wipe your eyes and put up your head I wish you could be happy instead There's nothing else I can do But love you the best that I can yeah yeah yeah yeah Darling I was there once a while ago I know that it's hard to be stuck with people that you love when nobody trusts." I sang they all liked the chores I finished the song. They all clapped. "We’ve got to get to the recording studio for that one" Thomas said. I smiled. I didn’t know what TC thought I was too scared to look at him, I got off his lap but he put his arms around me before I could actually get up. "Elle I forgive you "TC said I put the guitar down and hugged him then kissed him. "I’m sorry I didnt know what I was doing" I said. "I realize that" he said. Then kissed me more. "Okay love birds in the corner, stop till later we need to do some punishing." Thomas said. "Come on don’t you think TC being mad at me is enough punishment" I asked. "No Justin I’m sorry to say this but you are no longer allowed at my house or allowed to hang out with Elle" Thomas said. "No don’t do that he’s my best friend" I said. “I have to he did a bad thing” Thomas said. “Please he’s my only friend” I said “No he isn’t” TC said. “Please don’t” Justin said. “Sorry no more on the subject” Thomas said. “Good idea” TC said. I got off TCs lap and walked to Justin. “Justin” I said. He was too sad to talk. “It’ll be alright it’s not for forever I mean it’s not like I can’t sneak out” I whispered. He smiled. “Little Rebel” He said. “And it feels so right” I said. He laughed “What” TC asked. “Inside joke” Justin lied. I laughed. For the rest of the flight I was with Justin. We landed and got out and walked to Justin’s car. “Well bye I guess” I said. “Bye Ella I’ll miss you” Justin said getting in his car. “I will miss you too” I said then blew him a kiss. TC rolled his eyes.