Chapter 28

"Okay grumpy pants what’s up?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" he said. "What’s wrong? I know something’s wrong don’t you dare try to hide it I can see it in your face did you meet another girl?" I asked frowning. "What? NO why do you jump to conclusions?" he said, "Sorry just wondering cause you know how I feel about you. So what’s wrong then?" I asked. "Well you know I love you more than anyone in the world right?" he said. "Yeah I mean you’ve said it billions of times" I replied. "Well do you have feelings for the guy that you hugged before I took you" he asked. "No I don’t think so he was just a friend" I said. "Well you looked pretty close to him like you guys are together or something" TC said. "Well no were not together just friends he was the one I went to when I was sad about leaving you guys and he just comforted me" I said. "Good I love you and comforted is that a word?" he asked. "I know you love me and I have no clue" I said we laughed the light was red so I unbuckled my seatbelt and kissed TC on the cheek."What was that if you’re going to unbuckle then give a real kiss" he said I laughed then kissed him the way he wanted me to on his soft sweet lips. Then we heard honking I pulled away the light was green. "Oops" I said. "My fault I encouraged you" he said we laughed. And he started driving again.

        2 hours into the drive it was 6 TC asked. "Hungry?" "Uhh not really but if you are we can stop?" I said. "You’re a twig babe I will make you eat where do you want to eat?" he asked. "Whatever and I have no clue" I said. We pulled into an exit and drove thru the little town we found a McDonalds, Carl’s Jr., and a Local Diner. "McDonalds" TC said. "NO" I said. "Carl’s JR." he said. "No" I said. "The diner" He said "Better" I said he laughed we parked and got out it was freezing. TC walked to me and put his jacket on me and hugged me. "I missed you" he said. "I missed you to for the first week I cried myself to sleep nightly" I said. "Aww Elle" he said taking my hand with the ring. "I haven’t token it off once" I said. "Good" he said “Kiss me like you missed me like you mean it" I said he picked me up and started kissing me. There was that amazing feeling again, the one that made me feel loved, wanted, and safe. I didn’t want him to stop but he pulled away. "Noooo" I whined. "I’m hungry" He laughed then kissed me one more time then put me down. We walked in and my song was playing.  "Oh no these people might know me" I said. "I hope not I want to eat in peace" he said. I laughed the waiter sat us down and took our order. "So how is everyone?" I asked. "Good really good but it hasn’t been as fun without you. It’s been quiet" he said. "Aww haha please tell me Justin finally asked Kennie out" I said. "Not yet, she is with someone else" TC said "Does Cody still hang out with you guys?" I asked. "Unfortunately yes" TC said "Be nice" I said. "Hmm no your mine" he said. "No No No I’m not yours" I said. "Will you be mine?" he asked. "Hmmm I will have to think this one thru" I said he frowned. "Come on you know you love me. You’ve said it" TC said, "That is very true" I said "Then what’s the problem?" he asked. "I don’t know. Don’t rush me " I said . "Fine, Fine, Fine" He said we finished eating then TC paid then I saw someone with a camera aimed at TC and me. And I ‘accidently’ flipped it off. "Elle" TC said putting my hand down. "Sorry habit" I said. "Yeah a bad one" TC said then we got back in the car at 7 and before TC started to drive I said. "I’m tired of driving" "it’s only been 2 hours silly we have a long way to go our hotel is 2 more hours away" he said I touched his arm softly. "I guess we could wait a little longer here until we start driving again." he said. I smiled. "Sounds good to me." I said. "Since we’re just waiting you get over here" TC said pointing to his lips. "Alright" I said sitting on TC’s lap while he was in the driver’s seat. We started kissing. That amazing feeling hit me again. I could just sit there forever with him. Then we saw a flash "Really" TC said pulling away rolling down the windows. "Excuse me Miss but can we please have some privacy?" TC asked. "Uhh yeah sorry" the probably 17 year old girl said. "Please delete those photos" I said. "NO" she screamed. "Please" TC asked "okay but for you not her" The girl said TC laughed. Then the girl walked away TC rolled the window up. "Where were we?" he said. I laughed. "Ohh you know the usual making out in a car" I said he laughed then kissed me again. A few minutes later TC pulled away "Nooo" I complained. "Will you be mine now?" he asked. "Noooo not yet" I said. "Then no kiss" TC said acting like he zipped his lips. “No. You have to kiss me” I said. “I don’t have to. It feels like your just using me for my tongue.” TC said. “You’re kidding right… I love you for you not just your tongue. Why would you even say that?” I asked. “Because, you won’t say yes to me” He said. “I’m just an indecisive person” I said. “Who do you have to decide from? Me, Cody, Beau, that new guy in your hometown, and THE WHOLE GUY POPULATION OF THE WORLD” TC said. “Don’t freak…Beau is totally out of the question.” I said. “Only Beau? What about the rest?” He asked. “It's hard” I said. “How is it hard just choose one” TC said.  "Not now. I just can’t do it. Later….. " I said getting off of him and crawling back to my seat pouting. "You’re so cute I didn’t say you had to get off of me" he said. "hmm drive" I said. "Okay miss cranky you really want to kiss me don’t you" he said. "No not true I just don’t want to drive in this car anymore" I said. "Yeah sure" He said laughing then starting the car. I was exhausted so I put my hood on and turned to face the window. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. "Maybeee" I said. "Come on Elle we need to get to the hotel" he said. "Fine I’m going to sleep" I said. "Nooo I will be alone for the next 2 hours." he said. "Good luck with that" I said. "Your being a meany" TC said with a little kid voice. I ignored it. He was trying to be funny it wasn’t working then he put in a CD I didn’t see what it was because I was facing the other way then I heard my song Flightless. "You are Evil I want to sleep seriously" I said, then he started singing to my song it was probably the funniest thing ever. "Ohh lord just stop" I said laughing. "Well then show me how it’s done" TC said I laughed "Okay I will" I said Then I started singing it when the song was over he said. "AMAZING you have the best voice"  "I know" I said taking the CD out before more of it played. "What was that for?" he asked. "Sleep" I said, and then turned to the side. "Aww an hour of loneliness" he said. I ignored it. Sometimes he got annoying but I still loved him I fell asleep imagining his lips on mine.

        I woke up when I felt someone’s lips actually on mine. I opened my eyes thank gawd it was TC I pulled away. "This is your way of waking me up" I said "You know you liked it" he said. I smiled. I got out of the car we were at a huge hotel. TC took my hand and we walked in. TC had a bag in his hand. We walked up to the front desk. "Hello sir how may I help you" the lady asked. "Uh hello reservation for Carter" he said I laughed then whispered "Carter" "What?" he said "Nothing it’s just funny" I said "okay" he said the lady gave us our room key and told us where it is we walked to the elevator we got in a teenage guy about my age was looking at my chest. "Can I help you" TC asked. "Ohh sorry she yours?" the guy asked. "Yes MINE" he said. "Your friend" I said. "So you’re free? I’m Mark" he said putting his hand out. I was about to shake it when the door opened and TC picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "I’m Elle" I said as TC carried me to the room and opened it then put me down on one of the 2 beds. "What was that for?" TC asked. "What?" I asked. "You are mine! stop denying it" he said getting mad. "But I never said I was" I said. "Elle give me a break, I know you love me and every time we kiss I feel something special between us and I know you feel it too." He said and I do feel it every time. Then I heard a knock. "I’ll get it" I said. I opened the door "Hey mark" I said “hey Elle I was wondering if you would like to go swimming with me" he asked. "I would love to but I don’t have a swim suit." I said. "But you can come in for a bit if you would like" I said. "Sure" he said, and then walked in. He sat down on a chair. "So how long are you staying here?" Mark asked. "Uh only tonight" I said. "Why only one night" Mark asked. TC was taking a shower when I let mark in, he was going to be pissed. "Well because I was forced to move in with my mom, then I turned 18 and I choose I’d rather live in LA with my manager and friends. So TC flew to Indiana to pick me up but he bought a car there so we have to drive home and this is where we are sleeping for tonight" I said. "Wait you said Manager" he said. "Yeah I’m Elle the singer see the green hair and the glamorous clothes" I said. "I knew you looked familiar" mark said. "Yup" I said TC walked out of the bathroom. "Whoa why?" TC asked. "Cause" I said. "I can leave if you want" Mark said. "GO" TC said. "NO" I said. He sat back down I walked up to TC and looked at his hair.  I would always tell him when he had to re-dye his hair because I saw his roots. "Re color" I said. "When we get home" TC said. "You guys act like a married couple" Mark said. "Haha that’s funny cause we aren’t even together." I said. "Yes we are, admit it" TC said. "No we aren’t" I said. "Actually maybe you should leave, this could get ugly" I said Mark walked out and I closed the door. "Elle look at your hand" TC said, I looked at the hand he held it up and said "if we aren’t together why do you keep this on 24/7 and why do you get mad when I don’t kiss you, Why do you care so much about my appearance." "Because" I said. "Because what" TC said I got on top of my bed and put the covers over my face. "Okay don’t answer me I love you Payton" TC said. Yes I felt bad, yes I did love him and I really didn’t want to get him so mad, all I wanted to do was to get him a bit jealous. I heard TC get in his bed I really wanted to apologize to him. I didn’t get my goodnight kiss. I guess I will do what I have to do it was about 2 am when I decided to get the courage to actually apologize. I got out of bed and walked to his. I kissed his cheek he woke up "I’m sorry" I said. "You are the oddest person I swear" he told me. "I really am sorry" I said. "Okay I believe you but why?" he asked "The truth is I was just trying to make you a bit jealous I didn’t mean for you to get so mad." I said. "So you’re telling me you didn’t like him" TC said. "Yup that’s it." I said. "I don’t know what to do with you….you’re lucky you’re so cute" he said. "I can’t sleep" I said. "And why do you think that is?" he asked me. "I donno" I said. I stood there silent for a few minutes "Get in here" TC said opening the covers for me. "Yay" I said. We laughed. I kissed his cheek "How many times do I have to tell you if you’re going to kiss me kiss me correctly right here" he said pointing to his lips. I laughed. Then kissed him where he wanted then I pulled away. "What?" he asked. I whispered in his ear. "Yes" then went back to kissing him. He pulled away I groaned. "Yes what?" he asked "Yes as in you’re my boyfriend. I’m now officially yours" I said he smiled "Finally!!!!!! I don’t get you sometimes" he said. "I know I’m complicated" I said. "You sure are. Now get those complicated lips over here" he said We kissed for a while then I pulled away and put my head on his shirtless warm chest and he put his arm around me. "I love you Elle" he said. "I love you to TC" I said. "I know you like my warm shirtless body" he said we laughed. "Yes I do" I said then we both fell asleep.

..........................

Did ya like??

Whats your fav part of the story in ALL?

Comment.

Love,

Meghan