Chapter 2

"Excuse me sir." I tapped in his shoulder, he jumped. "Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you, but are you okay? Ohh and did you know you talk in your sleep?" I asked.

He laughed, “Its okay. Damn was I talking again? Can you tell me what I said?" he asked embarrassed.

"Umm... sure. You were saying something about getting kicked out and no one stood up for you, then you said you never want to see them again, then you said stupid maneger stupid maneger stupid band." I told him, his face turned red.

"Ohh Sorry. Thanks for telling me. My name is Bobby Edner. I go by spy kid if you would like to call me that for the last 2 hour of this flight. Then we will probably not ever see each other again." he started a new conversation.

"Alrighty then" I laughed" Hello Bobby, oops I mean Spy Kid. My name is Payton Elle Brandt." I said then his eyes widened." whats wrong?"

"Your last name is Brandt? You don’t happen to be related to my EX best friend David Lei Brandt? Ohh shit of course you are he used to talk about you all the time but he described you as his baby Elle bear. Like you were 9." he said laughing then continued. "But you dear are certainly not 9."Bobby finished.

"Ugh he called me Baby Elle Bear why does he even talk about me I mean come on I’m 16 now he is the only one who still calls me that. Wait a minute why is he your EX best friend?" I questioned.

"You can ask your brother that. I’m sure he would hate for me to be talking to you. Hey would you like to get a little revenge on your brother for calling you Baby Elle Bear?" He asked.

"Hell Yeah, Got anything in mind?" I answered.

"Well before we got in a fight he was all excited for everyone to meet you and gave us all special instructions not to touch you or hurt your feelings. So how about I take a picture of us with my arm around your waist. Then I will send it to Thomas (his other friend) and say look at this Hottie her names Payton then he will freak and show David because he shows David everything then Dave will freak." He explained

"Sounds good to me." I replied He got his phone out and took the picture. It looked totally really. He will totally believe it then he said he will send it once we land. Then we heard the loud speaker say 30 MINUTES TILL LANDING.

"Hey can I have your number so I can figure out how it will all go down and we could text each other nonstop so it will bother him?" He asked Then we switched numbers and He put my name as Payton Elle Bear and I put his is Spy Kid. After 10 min of silence bobby began to ask me a question that were interrupted by PLEASE REMAIN SEATED YOU FLIGHT HAS STARTED ITS DECENT TO LAX AIRPORT LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA CURRENT TEMPRETURE 82 DEGREES ….

Bobby asked again." Hey I’m looking for work and I want to try to be a manager and I was wondering if you would like to be an actress/model?"

"Umm I’d love to. We should set up a meeting. But it definitely cannot be today haha; David has something planned for us. Ohhmygawd I know what I should do I’m going to call him his nickname when he was little!"

"And what is that?" spy kid asked

"Mr.DavyBoi I couldn’t pronounce David when I was a baby I called him Davy and my dad formed the nickname into Mr.DavyBoi" I said. He started to crack up onto tears. The plane landed I woke up Kate and Annalyn and we walked out of the plane while I explained what happened while they were sleeping.

"Shit we forgot to change. Hurry RUN he will kill me I will just not text him and that will tell him we haven’t landed yet." I said they agreed. Then the loud speaker when on FLIGHT #1430 HAS LANDED 10 Minute AGO. Then we booked it and ran for the bathroom. We were supposed to be at baggage claim right now. Right when we were about to get in the bathroom I looked at my phone 2 NEW MESSAGES. I looked at the first it said Hey its spy kid. I replied back Hey spy kid Its Payton lol. Then I looked at the next message it said DAVID --I know you have landed Elle Bear I heard the announcement I’m waiting at Baggage claim. I’m worried. -- Then we quickly got dressed then ran to baggage claim right before we got there I had to put on a smiley face then I saw him and ran even faster. I jumped into his arms so happy to see him.

"MR.DavyBoi" I said

"Baby Elle Bear" he laughed then asked "Why are you crying?" I hadn’t noticed I was crying until he asked then I said

"Because I get to see my big brother Davy this is Annalyn and this is Kate." I said.

"I know I know I remember them! OKAY surprise time who is ready to go to.........................."