Chapter 31 (nothing to interesting)

We walked into the room one bed just like the lady said. "I’m gonna take a shower" i said. "Okay be fast" he said. I walked into the bathroom and got undressed then turned on the shower and got in i took a shower as fast as i possibly could then got out and got dressed. "Are you almost done?" TC asked. "Uhh yeah just need to do my hair" i said. "Your gonna do your hair, really?  We’re going to sleep" he said. "Sorry i kinda need to look nice for you" i said. "You always look nice" he said. "Yeah because i spend time to make myself look nice" i said. "Your perfect whether your all dolled up or not I’m coming in" he said opening the door i was combing my hair."Really?" i said. He smiled came up to me and hugged me from behind. "What you look beautiful" he said. "Liar" i said still brushing my hair. He took the brush from my hand and put it on the counter. "I need that" i said. "No you dont" he said kissing the top of my head. "Fine" i said. We walked out of the bathroom into the room. "We’ve had a long day time to sleep" TC said sitting on the bed. "Why?" i asked. "Cause" he said i layed down on the bed he put the covers on me, then kissed my forehead. I frowned he knew i wanted more than a kiss on the forehead. "Fine" he said got in bed and started kissing me. We fell asleep him with his arms around me.

        The next morning i woke up first, his arms still around me i smiled and looked at him, he was so cute when he was asleep. I kissed his forehead. He still didn’t wake up. I slipped out of his arms went to the bathroom and put makeup on and did my hair. He knocked on the door."Tell me your not wasting your time making yourself look perfect when you already have that accomplished" he said i smiled. "Umm" i said. "Let me in" he said i opened the door. "You look amazing" he said. "I know that’s the makeup" i said. "Not true" he said i laughed. "Seriously! Now  get dressed, here" TC said giving me clothes. The outfit was simple. I got dressed then walked out TC was ready "Lez go" he said. I followed him out the door. We walked back to the car and got in. We drove for probably 5 minutes before TC said. "I’m starved" "We have only been driving for 5 minutes" i said. "So where do you want to eat?" he asked. "I don’t know” i said. We ended up stopping at a little bakery and we both got pastries. "My tummy is satisfied" TC said. I laughed. We got back into the car. "I hope you know you can be yourself around me" TC said. "Yes i know that" i said putting lipstick on "Really can you go the rest of the day without makeup please you look beautiful without it" he said. "Ummm" i said. "If you love me you will put that down" he said. "Fine" i said putting down the lipstick. "I love you to" he said i smiled. We drove for a while and just talked about random things like Jayks dog and Avril and what there puppies would look like if they reproduced. Drews dog waffles, and David hanging with Lady Gaga. "Does David even know I’m coming back" i asked. "Nope" TC said. "Ohh no he will be pissed" i said. "He can’t do anything about that" he said. "I sure hope not." i said. "So who are you texting?" TC asked me. "No one, Why do you need to know?" i asked i was texting Lucas. "Because I’m your boyfriend" he said. "That you are but you dont need to be creeping on me" i said. "Just tell me" he said. "Lucas" i said. "You sure he’s no one" he said. "He’s not no one he’s my friend" i said. "Okay Okay" he said. "You don’t trust me" i said. "Yes i do I’m just not sure about Lucas i mean I’ve never met him" TC said. "Well he’s cool were just friends i promise you" i said "Okay Just friends" he said i shook my head. We were driving for 7 hours with no lunch stop i was surprised but he wanted to be ahead of time so he starved himself from lunch. "You’re skipping lunch!?!? Should i be worried" i said he laughed. "We will eat when we get to the hotel. Fancy Diner tonight" he said. "And i can’t wear makeup" i said. "Nope" he said. "Meany but you do have another outfit for me right?" i asked. "Yes of course" he said "okay good" i said he smiled. We drove more it was 6 when we arrived at the hotel. We got out and once again walked up to the front desk. TC covered my ears "reservation for Carter" he said "Just because you cover my ears doesn’t mean i can’t hear you Carter" i said laughing. "You guys are cute are you married?" the lady at the front desk asked. I laughed. TC and I looked at each other "No were only 18" i said. "It’s never too early to pop the question. You guys are a cute couple" The lady said looking at TC. Then she gave us the key to the room there was only one tower so TC wouldn’t get lost and it clearly said floor 5 room 123. We walked to the room not saying a word to each other after the front desk lady said that, it made it a bit awkward. We walked into the room. "Why are you so quiet?" he asked. "Ohh no reason" i said. "Okay well get dressed" TC said handing me a dress that was beautiful. I smiled. "Okay" i said walking into the bathroom. I put the dress on it was amazing. I combed my hair. "No makeup Elle" TC said. "Fine" i said, then walked out his jaw dropped. "What do i not look good?" i asked. "No you look amazing almost perfect" he said. "Almost? What? It’s the makeup" i said walking back to the bathroom. He caught my arm before i got there Then he put a locket on me it said you are always in my heart. I opened it And there was a picture of TC and I kissing on one side And on the other one of the first pictures i took of us together. "Now your perfect" he said smiling. "Thank you it’s beautiful" i said. He smiled even bigger. I kissed him and hugged him. "Your welcome" he said. "Okay my turn to get dressed." TC said picking up a suit and walking into the bathroom. I sat on the bed. And thought to myself married do we really look married? That wierds me out. Hes only my boyfriend. I hope he isnt getting any ideas from these people who say we act like a married couple. Im not ready for that kind of relationship yet, maybe in the future but im only 18. TC walked out of the bathroom. "Lez go" he said I walked up to him fixed his tie. "Better" i said. He smiled then kissed me. Maybe we were like a married couple i just fixed his tie.